Easter Weekend marred by "gun violence" in three separate mass shootings.

You mischaracterized my posts and claimed I said things I did not
Not in the slightest.
You claim states can override a city's discretion in their enforcement and prosecutorial policies - but you cannot show me a state that does so.

You claim cities have higher crime rates due to demographic factors like population density and gang memberships - necessarily admitting that their lack of strong gun control laws are not the reason for said rates.

As such, your claim that the states are at fault for those higher crime rates in the city holds no water.

Not in the slightest.
You claim states can override a city's discretion in their enforcement and prosecutorial policies - but you cannot show me a state that does so.

You claim cities have higher crime rates due to demographic factors like population density and gang memberships - necessarily admitting that their lack of strong gun control laws are not the reason for said rates.

As such, your claim that the states are at fault for those higher crime rates in the city holds no water.
Nope. I never admitted gun control was not a factor in crime rates in cities.

I said why cities have higher rates than rural areas

You are flat out lying

You can lie about my positions if you like....but I am also good at that game

I'm sorry you don't like the fact you got caught blaming something other than gun control for the difference in violent crime rates, but you did.
Congrats on telling the truth.
I'm glad you admit that gun control is the best way to reduce gun violence

Welcome aboard

Forum List

Back