Easter Weekend marred by "gun violence" in three separate mass shootings.

So you want to throw out the constitution? Really?
The True Founding Fathers Were the Pioneers, Not the Wags Wearing Wigs in Philadelphia

It's the same Constitution that was in place when Jim Crow laws were allowed. And that was after all the post Civil War amendments.

Besides, making a Supreme Law of the Land nullifies all other laws. So it's reached a point that American citizens have no self-determination whatsoever.

Your horse-and-buggy Constitution is an anti-democratic manifesto establishing absolute rule by a bipartisan oligarchic clique.

The True Founding Fathers Were the Pioneers, Not the Wags Wearing Wigs in Philadelphia

It's the same Constitution that was in place when Jim Crow laws were allowed. And that was after all the post Civil War amendments.

Besides, making a Supreme Law of the Land nullifies all other laws. So it's reached a point that American citizens have no self-determination whatsoever.

Your horse-and-buggy Constitution is an anti-democratic manifesto establishing absolute rule by a bipartisan oligarchic clique.
Wow you really hate the constitution

Wow you really hate the constitution
Begging the Question

Typical Netwit rhetoric. You state that as if everybody worships the Constitution. But free men are political atheists.

You expect me to answer, "I don't hate the Constitution, just policies that I think are unConstitutional."

But that's not me. Regardless of its interpretation, the Constitution takes away self-determination from the majority, so it is tyranny. It is not the American Savior; it is our Satan.

Begging the Question

Typical Netwit rhetoric. You state that as if everybody worships the Constitution. But free men are political atheists.

You expect me to answer, "I don't hate the Constitution, just policies that I think are unConstitutional."

But that's not me. Regardless of its interpretation, the Constitution takes away self-determination from the majority, so it is tyranny. It is not the American Savior; it is our Satan.
Yes you support jim crow laws

Just give me the list

I dont think you can
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --
Yeah they were wrong

Forum List

Back