Earth just had hottest 12 months in recorded history

Appeal to authority is perfectly valid in certain circumstances, and you're ridiculous if you don't think so. You wouldn't even be able to have a conversation with a climate scientist. Again, I would legitimately pay money to watch you try.
No, it's not an argument, ever.....Especially so when the "authorities" have been caught fudging and fabricating data, and refuse to live by the same standards that they want to force upon the rest of the world.

ln the old days, this was referred to as a religious cult.

Abu in particular has spent thousands of hours trying to drown you in scientific information that proves your ignorance. You don't listen. Why would I waste my effort? My time is too valuable for that.
You are preaching climate doomsday and we arent buying

You are preaching climate doomsday and we arent buying
I'm not really trying to sell anything. I gave up on you people a long time ago. I absolutely refuse to have a scientific conversation, because it's just frustrating when I put in actual effort and then am faced with the reality that you were always too invested in your ignorance to ever listen in the first place. You don't deserve my effort.

Last edited:
We don't "fix" jackshit.

Natural climate change has been going on ever since the earth was formed. Except for The Boring Billion climate change has been a frequent event.

Climate change has been the cause of 99% of all the species that ever lived on earth to become extinct.

There is absolutely no credible evidence that humans have affected the climate. All we have are a stupid non scientific correlation, shit in and shit out computer models paid for with Wacko research money and a lot of fraudulent and cherry picked data.

What we have to do is what all species have to do to survive climate change. We adapt. Just like our ancestors had to adapt to the Ice Age. Humans are good at adapting. We live in the both the warmest and coldest areas on the planet.

The last ten thousand years have been a time of really great climate for humans. It allowed us to go from a few hundred thousand people to eight billion. However, it ain't gonna last.

One of the days the last human will die. If we don't die from war, comet impact or a Chinese virus it will probably be because of climate change.
The arrogance of these climate alarmists is amazing. They think that humans are responsible for some global life-ending event and more arrogant still is that they believe they can actually do something to end it.

Appeal to authority isn't an argument.

Though I'm not a climate scientist, I can see the clear pattern...This is the exact tale of existential woe told by the Mathusians, J.K Galbraith, Paul Ehrlich, and dozens of cultists and other doomsayers throughout the centuries....The climate grift is yet another repackaged means to the same end.
As a retired Environmental Engineer with 30 years experience cleaning up pollution I can guarantee you that eight billion humans are polluting the hell out of the planet.

However, that is land, water and air pollution. Has nothing to do with changing the climate.

Here in the US we spend as much for pollution abatement and cleanup as the rest of the world combined.

If these Environmental Wackos are really concerned about things like that they should go bitching to Biden's Chinese buddies.

I'm not really trying to sell anything. I gave up on you people a long time ago. I absolutely refuse to have a scientific conversation, because it's just frustrating when I put in actual effort and then am faced with the reality that you were always to invested in your ignorance to ever listen in the first place. You don't deserve my effort.
But you're not having a scientific conversation....You're having one that relies upon the presumption that one set of "experts" is infallible....There's not one damned thing scientific about that.

But you're not having a scientific conversation....You're having one that relies upon the presumption that one set of "experts" is infallible....There's not one damned thing scientific about that.
I literally just said that I refuse to have a scientific conversation. This is the problem. You can't even comprehend the words on the screen.

Almost no scientists are saying that AGW is not happening.

The disagreement is over the severity of the threat. Not all scientists agree with the hair on fire outlook. Some scientists think it's not so bad. Some scientists think it's too late, etc. Views vary, but almost all of them agree and understand that it is happening.

Almost no scientists are saying that AGW is not happening.

Any scientist who says that gets canceled.

I'm not really trying to sell anything. I gave up on you people a long time ago. I absolutely refuse to have a scientific conversation, because it's just frustrating when I put in actual effort and then am faced with the reality that you were always to invested in your ignorance to ever listen in the first place. You don't deserve my effort.
You are bitter because you became radicalized by the man-made global warming DOOMSDAY hysteria and I didnt

Now you want government policies that reflect your panic and I dont

So there is really nothing for us to debate

The problem we have with you Environmental Wackos is that the data you put out has been proven many times to be based upon fraudulent and cherry picked sources. The credibility has been lost. Not only the individual scientists that admitted it in the Climategate revelations but also government agencies like NOAA, NASA and the UN Climate Commission have been caught lying for political purposes.

If AGW was real there would be no need to lie and the predictions would have come true every once in awhile.

Climate change is real. AGW is scam.

You are bitter because you became radicalized by the man-made global warming DOOMSDAY hysteria and I didnt

I didn't say anything about government policies. You're just attaching things to me based on your preconceived notions.

I literally just said that I refuse to have a scientific conversation. This is the problem. You can't even comprehend the words on the screen.
I read what you said and understood it....You said you gave up on it, yet have defended the alleged "experts" in this very thread, with unscientific arguments.

You're right...You've abandoned the already weak argument surrounding the pseudo-science, for ones that are even weaker.

Bitter is the wrong word. I just stopped caring. I'll give my drive by opinion and do some good shitposting from time to time, but I just don't have the desire to put in effort anymore. Not with this conversation.

I'm not really trying to sell anything. I gave up on you people a long time ago. I absolutely refuse to have a scientific conversation, because it's just frustrating when I put in actual effort and then am faced with the reality that you were always too invested in your ignorance to ever listen in the first place. You don't deserve my effort.
How about you and I have a scientific discussion on AGW in the bull ring?

If you really are only 21 years old, as per your Profile data here, than you are barely out of childhood and likely haven't had enough time to be fully educated or experienced. You do however appear to have been fully programed and indoctrinated to be a blind obedient puppet that doesn't think for him/her self.

Forum List

Back