Early Voted Today in Good ol' CA

okfine

Silver Member
Reaction score
And I believe I voted for the next President of the United States.

Also for a State Senator, State Assemblyman, two local judges, County Supervisor, and a State Bond Measure for new schools and repairs/modernization of the existing.

So easy, fill it out and mail it.

BrokeLoser

Gold Member
Reaction score

Also for a State Senator, State Assemblyman, two local judges, County Supervisor, and a State Bond Measure for new schools and repairs/modernization of the existing.

You’re from the 805, probably SLO...so we know you are LefTarded as fuck...We know you voted for free shit and more wetbacks.
Congrats!

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's nice to hear you voted for Donald Trump. Well done!

toobfreak

Gold Member
Reaction score

Who's 'Early?'

Figures. Another brainless ass from California.

California is.png

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I already voted too. A week ago. I voted against every Democrat. Where it was two democrats I didn't vote. I voted against all the bond and initiatives. I always vote no on judges. I have a system.

I expect more vote harvesters to show up.

Slade3200

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I already voted too. A week ago. I voted against every Democrat. Where it was two democrats I didn't vote. I voted against all the bond and initiatives. I always vote no on judges. I have a system.

Do you just look at little r’s and d’s and full in the appropriate bubbles? Do you put any work into actually learning about details of policy initiatives?

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated

I'll be voting the old fashioned way tomorrow. My mail in turned up missing. I have the rest of the stuff but the ballot is missing. I think it was trashed by the wife who just keep her mitts off of my stuff.
No on that bond issue bullshit. They piss away every dime they get so giving them more to piss away won't help anything. Like our roads, highest funding and some of the worse results in the nation. Hell they can't even keep the friggin lights on. It's like a crappy third world nation already.

OP
okfine

okfine

Silver Member
Reaction score

You’re from the 805, probably SLO...so we know you are LefTarded as fuck...We know you voted for free shit and more wetbacks.
Congrats!
Talk about being a retard. The 805 is huge. Clueless fuck.

OP
okfine

okfine

Silver Member
Reaction score

Do you just look at little r’s and d’s and full in the appropriate bubbles? Do you put any work into actually learning about details of policy initiatives?
They are just bent that this Primary isn't about them. Bagging on people that vote sure is all-american, right?

OP
okfine

okfine

Silver Member
Reaction score

It's nice to hear you voted for Donald Trump. Well done!
Dem primary you dolt.

BrokeLoser

Gold Member
Reaction score

Congrats!
Talk about being a retard. The 805 is huge. Clueless fuck.
It is huge...that's true...but the populous is LefTarded as fuck...right?

Most reactions - Past 7 days