Two more national polls today, Trump vs Bernie

This election may end up being the most entertaining election ever and entertainment is what it's all about. I can't wait. Name calling, rhetoric, funny ads, the list goes on.

This election may end up being the most entertaining election ever and entertainment is what it's all about. I can't wait. Name calling, rhetoric, funny ads, the list goes on.

Damn straight. Where's my popcorn?

Yes. Entertainment. Well, that and supreme Court judges.

Polls for a November election in February....

GoFish.jpg

If you want to put your money where your mouth is, place your bet in Vegas on your democrat horse.
Here are the betting odds:

Donald Trump -180
Bernie Sanders+275
Mike Bloomberg+800
Joe Biden +2000
Pete Buttigieg +2500

Trump is at least a 4:1 favorite over Bernie.
The others have zero chance of winning...feeling lucky....place your bets.

From the article:

Sanders supporters argue that he would win in November by turning out historic numbers of young voters, new voters and voters of color. But as a New York Times analysis recently noted, Sanders has prevailed so far in the Democratic primary by “expanding his appeal among traditional Democratic voters, not by driving record turnout.” Meanwhile, a new study by political scientists from Yale and the University of California, Berkeley, showed that nominating Sanders would drive many Americans who would otherwise vote for a moderate Democrat to vote for Trump — losses that Sanders could only offset by inspiring an unprecedented 11-percentage-point turnout boost among young left-leaning voters, who haven’t showed up at anything approaching that level this year.

From the article:

Sanders supporters argue that he would win in November by turning out historic numbers of young voters, new voters and voters of color. But as a New York Times analysis recently noted, Sanders has prevailed so far in the Democratic primary by “expanding his appeal among traditional Democratic voters, not by driving record turnout.” Meanwhile, a new study by political scientists from Yale and the University of California, Berkeley, showed that nominating Sanders would drive many Americans who would otherwise vote for a moderate Democrat to vote for Trump — losses that Sanders could only offset by inspiring an unprecedented 11-percentage-point turnout boost among young left-leaning voters, who haven’t showed up at anything approaching that level this year.

Does not compute. "Traditional Democratic voters" is exactly who Sanders needed to shore up --- he already HAD the younger and newer voters. If your analysis says he's done that, it gives him more than he had last round, not fewer.

Regardless of what polls say, common sense will easily tell you that Trump will beat anyone the Ds put up. If there was ever an example of no competition, this is it.

Pyetro, not to be nasty, but how old are you? Don't need an exact age, you in your 20s, 30s, 40s?

I am telling you, if you actually believe what you are posting and thinks it means something for your desires, you are sorely mistaken.

And I usually wouldn't say that to you if you posted the data and said, "look at this." But when you proclaim "it is over," that just proves either you are a bot, pushing an agenda, or have no idea what you posted even means.

Try learning something! Trust me, it helps!

Regardless of what polls say, common sense will easily tell you that Trump will beat anyone the Ds put up. If there was ever an example of no competition, this is it.

Do you understand how shallow Rump's base is?

Do you get that he got through 2016 only because of a perfect storm, a margin of a combined 77 thousand votes in Michigan/Pernnsylvania/Wisconsin, NONE of which voted in the majority for him? Do you get that he couldn't even win a majority in the state of Utah with an R after his name? Or that he lost the popular vote by the widest margin ever? And that's all without an inspiring candidate running against him and WITH the exquisitely-timed Comey announcement.

What do you suppose the chances are that ALL of those peculiar circumstances, or similar ones, will magically occur two cycles in a row?

Forum List

Back