Early 2021 Preseason college football rankings

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta

Most of it looks the same as other years.

#1 - Alabama. Nick Saban is the best in the game. Coming off what experts say is the best recruiting class Nick has ever had, the Tide is poised to repeat.
#2 - Clemson. Dabo will have his team ready.
#3 - Oklahoma
#4 - Georgia
#5 - Iowa State - New face in the top rankings
#6 - Ohio State
#7 - Texas A&M

All RED state teams, including GA even with the fraud of 2020...

100% about football
0% about being a student

100% about football
0% about being a student

I thought all universities were hotbeds of liberal indoctrination? lol

No, it is not all about football and not about being a student. At least it is not at Alabama. The graduation rate for the football team is better than the national average for all students. Coach Saban is well known for his insistence that the players attend classes and work towards graduation. So much so that many players have worked and finished their degrees after leaving and playing in the NFL.

Amazing that Alabama can lose so many quality starters to the NFL and not miss a beat
They’ve been doing it for years. Where you been?
Not as many First Rounders as they had this year

It was a helluva year for Bama players in the NFL. Tied the record for the most first round pick, I believe.

But then, that offense was LOADED with talent. The defense was too. It just took them longer to get started.

100% about football
0% about being a student
Tell that to the students. They may differ in opinion. Some majors are really really difficult. Mounds upon mounds of work while racking up student loans. Football offered a small distraction from that work and debt for your typical student. Make no mistake most of the week was about getting your shit done.

#1 - Alabama. Nick Saban is the best in the game. Coming off what experts say is the best recruiting class Nick has ever had, the Tide is poised to repeat.
#3 - Oklahoma
#4 - Georgia
#6 - Ohio State
#7 - Texas A&M
You mean the rankings sometimes change?

When exactly?

#3 - Oklahoma
#4 - Georgia
#6 - Ohio State
#7 - Texas A&M
You mean the rankings sometimes change?

When exactly?

When other teams beat those ranked above them. For the 2020 season, no one beat Alabama, so we ended up the year at #1. In the 2019 season, 2 teams beat Alabama. We ended the year at #8.

Alabama and Clemson are at the point where they reload edvery year. And can we give that red state shit a rest because players go to those schools from all over the country.

Alabama and Clemson are at the point where they reload edvery year. And can we give that red state shit a rest because players go to those schools from all over the country.

Creating an elite program attracts elite athletes.

Nick Saban has consistently put a lot of players in the NFL.

But the best stat of all is that every player he has recruited, if they stayed, has a NCAA Championship ring.

I thought all universities were hotbeds of liberal indoctrination? lol
They are

every SEC school is infested with liberal professors and administrators

whether that applies to football coaches or not is difficult to say

because in big time college football winning is all that matters

They are

every SEC school is infested with liberal professors and administrators

whether that applies to football coaches or not is difficult to say

because in big time college football winning is all that matters

Having attended the Univ of Alabama, I can say that some professors are pretty liberal. Some are not. But in my experience, the professors are far more concerned about what they teach than about any political ideology. But maybe I just took the wrong courses.

And as for winning at all cost, Coach Saban has shown it is possible to win at the highest level and still teach young men to succeed both on and off the field.

Each generation says the same thing
And each generation is correct

Imagine a man waking up one morning and demanding access to the women’s showers in 1940 or 1900.

there wouldnt be a university in the country that wouldnt have him thrown out of school

today he might be a professor snd they would give him (sorry, I mean her) tenure

Imagine a man waking up one morning and demanding access to the women’s showers in 1940 or 1900.

Imagine a black man in 1900 or 1940 trying to access a public shower or restroom

Those generations have nothing to brag about

Forum List

Back