Early 2021 Preseason college football rankings

Imagine a black man in 1900 or 1940 trying to access a public shower or restroom
It depends on where he tried it

Not all parts of America practiced Jim Crow

but dont try to reduce every topic including sports to race, even though libs are more racial today than in 1940

It depends on where he tried it

Not all parts of America practiced Jim Crow

but dont try to reduce every topic including sports to race, even though libs are more racial today than in 1940
Jackie Robinson tried it in Brooklyn NY in 1947.
His teammates and the rest of the league asked…..You expect us to shower with a Negro?

I'm looking forward to CFB and hope it's a real season this year and just hope that everyone can stay health! My beloved Boise State Broncos fell just outside the top 25, but last years season carries a giant asterisk. Think we drew a nice, solid schedule with an opener against Central Florida in Orlando and Oklahoma State coming out west to play on the blue turf.

I thought all universities were hotbeds of liberal indoctrination? lol

No, it is not all about football and not about being a student. At least it is not at Alabama. The graduation rate for the football team is better than the national average for all students. Coach Saban is well known for his insistence that the players attend classes and work towards graduation. So much so that many players have worked and finished their degrees after leaving and playing in the NFL.
I think most of the coaches place a premium on academics. That wasn't so much true 15-20 years ago but all that has changed.

I'm looking forward to CFB and hope it's a real season this year and just hope that everyone can stay health! My beloved Boise State Broncos fell just outside the top 25, but last years season carries a giant asterisk. Think we drew a nice, solid schedule with an opener against Central Florida in Orlando and Oklahoma State coming out west to play on the blue turf.

I am so ready to see my Crimson Tide take the field!!

We start the season with #14 Miami.

I am sure there are those who want an asterisk on last years season. But what Bama did was even more impressive than usual. The Crimson Tide beat 11 of the 12 teams in the SEC, and then soundly whipped Notre Dame and Ohio State.

Most of it looks the same as other years.

#1 - Alabama. Nick Saban is the best in the game. Coming off what experts say is the best recruiting class Nick has ever had, the Tide is poised to repeat.
#2 - Clemson. Dabo will have his team ready.
#3 - Oklahoma
#4 - Georgia
#5 - Iowa State - New face in the top rankings
#6 - Ohio State
#7 - Texas A&M
Ohio state at #6?

I hear Clemson rates them # 11.

LOL

Anyhew, to rate Iowa State above Ohio State, shows that the rankings are crap.

After the first week it is apparent that Alabama is in a league of its own. #2 Oklahoma and #3 Clemson are a joke, and #4 Ohio State might be the only top 10 team with a chance to upset Alabama.

#5 Georgia has no chance, and neither does anyone else that comes after them.

After the first week it is apparent that Alabama is in a league of its own. #2 Oklahoma and #3 Clemson are a joke, and #4 Ohio State might be the only top 10 team with a chance to upset Alabama.

#5 Georgia has no chance, and neither does anyone else that comes after them.
You don't know for sure that Alabama will win it all. I mean a meteor might come hurling down destroying the entire state, or coach Saban might have a nervous breakdown and decide to transition into becoming a woman mid was through the season and resign along with half the team.

I hear coach Day with Ohio State said he would rank Clemson 11th after their loss to Georgia.

You don't know for sure that Alabama will win it all. I mean a meteor might come hurling down destroying the entire state, or coach Saban might have a nervous breakdown and decide to transition into becoming a woman mid was through the season and resign along with half the team.
Barring any of that, you can crown Alabama national champion now, and let the rest of the country have a college football playoff for second place.

Barring any of that, you can crown Alabama national champion now, and let the rest of the country have a college football playoff for second place.
Maybe they can just crown them champion before every season, and then have the rest fight it out so we don't have to watch the lopsided boring games every year.

Or they can all just go straight to the NFL for all I care

The Miami Hurricanes prove once again they are all hype and no substance. They lost to the Tide like the Afghan Army lost to the Taliban.

The Miami Hurricanes prove once again they are all hype and no substance. They lost to the Tide like the Afghan Army lost to the Taliban.
To be fair, they can to this to any team.

They don't belong in college football.

I have never seen a freshman QB in college football come out like Alabama's QB and be flawless, like he has been doing it for 4 years.

He played better than many NFL QB's.

Last edited:
To be fair, they can to this to any team.

They don't belong in college football.

I have never seen a freshman QB in college football come out like Alabama's QB and be flawless, like he has been doing it for 4 years.

He played better than many NFL QB's.
Maybe but Miami failed to even make a game of it They surrendered from the get go. The current team is disgrace to the great Miami teams of the past.

Last edited:
Maybe they can just crown them champion before every season, and then have the rest fight it out so we don't have to watch the lopsided boring games every year.

Or they can all just go straight to the NFL for all I care

If you want to just surrender that is fine. This is Saban's 15th year as head coach of the Crimson Tide. After 14 complete seasons he has gone undefeated only twice. For 12 of those complete seasons someone has beaten Alabama. And in 8 of those seasons someone else has won the National Championship. Yes, Coach Nick Saban is pretty much the greatest head coach in the history of the game. But he is not invincible.

We'll play the games.

Forum List

Back