Ear worms

I was watching Good Fellas the other night, and now I have this song stuck in my head. Go figure. :razz: My grandma probably listened to this music.

I did also...see last poster???!!!

They were lovely songs in those days.

Greg

I did.... You sayin' I'm old?
I was watching Good Fellas the other night, and now I have this song stuck in my head. Go figure. :razz: My grandma probably listened to this music.

Greg

Sorry, not trying to offend you all. It's just not the kind of music I would usually listen to. :D

I kind of like that song though. Maybe that's why it's been stuck in my head!

I did.... You sayin' I'm old?

Greg

Sorry, not trying to offend you all. It's just not the kind of music I would usually listen to. :D

I kind of like that song though. Maybe that's why it's been stuck in my head!

Offended? Music is a personal thing. But hey; if you like Justin Bieber and One Direction I understand.........heheheheh

Greg

Not offended in the least. I've EARNED every one of my gray hairs.Dean

I loved Motown, The Beach Boys, Jan and Dean, The 4 Seasons.... Hell I was at Woodstock.

Now this is not a "gotcha" question. I have always thought that the druggies were sort of "off to one side" and that the vast majority of the kids were there just for the music. Am I correct. My own parents wouldn't let me go. Something about living in Oz.

Greg

I would guess that "off to one side" would be half of the crowd there.
There was pot and hash, opium and even some heroin and gallons of acid. A lot of those who might have come "just for the music" got caught up in the moment.

Some of us more than others... :D

Those were the days.

Ronettes rocked too.

I read an interview with Ronnie Spector recently.

Quite contemptuous of some of the crap that goes on today.

I would guess that "off to one side" would be half of the crowd there.
There was pot and hash, opium and even some heroin and gallons of acid. A lot of those who might have come "just for the music" got caught up in the moment.

Some of us more than others... :D
A little acid now and again never hurt anyone.

We had a much mellower country when acid was $2.00 a pop on every corner.

Not offended in the least. I've EARNED every one of my gray hairs.Dean

I loved Motown, The Beach Boys, Jan and Dean, The 4 Seasons.... Hell I was at Woodstock.

Now this is not a "gotcha" question. I have always thought that the druggies were sort of "off to one side" and that the vast majority of the kids were there just for the music. Am I correct. My own parents wouldn't let me go. Something about living in Oz.

Greg

I would still be angry at my parents today if I were you! :lol:

Forum List

Back