E. Jean Carroll asks judge to amend lawsuit to seek further damages for what Trump said at CNN town hall

One way to find out. I'm glad that she is holding the orange douchebag accountable for his words.
I have no problem with it. I just don't see how that works. I can see it plays well to an audience, but not sure it can change a settled case, where the jury has already ruled, and the Judge has completed that legal action.

LoL You don't know anything about the first amendment.

Trump will lose again. Maybe this judgment will be $10 million since he's too fucking stupid to learn.
Clearly you don't know anything about the 1st Amendment.
She won a settlement in front of a corrupt judge and a hand-picked jury.
If he has to, he'll take this pack of lies to the Supreme Court and get it overturned.
She claimed he raped her yet she can't nail down an exact date when it happened.
So it's just her word against his.
The jury said most likely it wasn't rape.
So basically the jury thinks she's a liar.
They literally had to change a state law to make it possible for her to sue him in the first place.

So the lunatic that says rape is super sexy wants more money?
The one who said she wasn't a rape victim?

The one who paints the trees & rocks on her property?
The one who may be molesting her dogs?

The one who sexually harrassed Roger Ailes?
The one who stole her whole story from a Law & Order episode?

You know that's a MAGAt grooming lie, right?

If he has to, he'll take this pack of lies to the Supreme Court and get it overturned.
She claimed he raped her yet she can't nail down an exact date when it happened.

You're a liar and a fool. The jury was not hand picked and the judge wasn't corrupt.

The jury found Trump had sexually assaulted her.

The judgment against Trump was $5 million.

You're a liar and a fool. The jury was not hand picked and the judge wasn't corrupt.

The jury found Trump had sexually assaulted her.

The judgment against Trump was $5 million.
Only in your opinion.
Trump may have met her once, but he wasn't impressed with her.
Apparently the left is using her to get at Trump.
I'm sure there's no shortage of whores willing to make up stories about Republicans, but this woman is a wackjob that apparently has a history of gold-digging.
She actually thinks rape is sexy.

Last edited:
They literally had to change a state law to make it possible for her to sue him in the first place.
MAGAts have been carefully groomed to call any judge or jury corrupt if they don't get the results they want. WELL GROOMED.

Only in your opinion.
Trump may have met her once, but he wasn't impressed with her.
Apparently the left is using her to get at Trump.
I'm sure there's no shortage of whores willing to make up stories about Republicans, but this woman is a wackjob that apparently has a history of gold-digging.
She actually thinks rape is sexy.
And in the opinion of the Judge and jury. And guess what....their opinion COUNTED.

Yours didn't. :heehee:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back