Dylan Mulvaney Wants it to be Illegal to Call Him a Man

His face feminization surgery turned out pretty good.

Trans always wants normal people punished. They want men who won't date them punished. Men who believe they are lesbians want real lesbians punished because they refuse intercourse with a female penis.

On and on and on.

Dylan Mulvaney Wants it to be Illegal to Call Him a Man​

I saw that. So despite having the CHROMOSOMES of a man, the bone structure and hip arrangement of a man, the birth record of a man and the name of a man (not to mention a total lack of uterus, fallopian tubes, etc.), he wants to use the FORCE OF GOVERNMENT like the poor saps in Canada to take away our 1st amendment here as well to make people here call him a woman anyway against all science or be arrested and charged with a crime.

I wonder how this jackass would feel if we took his line of thinking and applied it to something he is dead against, making HIM get charged with a crime if not willingly going along with a lie and total crock of ours?

Most people who are engaged to be married don't spend their Friday nights talking about a transsexual person whom they've never met.
Most people support the first amendment -- freedom of speech -- and don't support the extreme ideology of a transgender and their typical violent responses when reality reasserts itself. You don't have to meet someone to understand their extremist views and viewpoints. He is a man .. and he's capitalizing on mental illness to become filthy rich.

I saw that. So despite having the CHROMOSOMES of a man, the bone structure and hip arrangement of a man, the birth record of a man and the name of a man (not to mention a total lack of uterus, fallopian tubes, etc.), he wants to use the FORCE OF GOVERNMENT like the poor saps in Canada to take away our 1st amendment here as well to make people here call him a woman anyway against all science or be arrested and charged with a crime.

I wonder how this jackass would feel if we took his line of thinking and applied it to something he is dead against, making HIM get charged with a crime if not willingly going along with a lie and total crock of ours?

Good Lord in Heaven above I'm begging you to please,.. please bring Trump back and I'll even take DeSantis. I just can't take all that much more of this circus.

So one man makes a youtube video, that means the Dems are going to make it law? Or it's law already?
People can have fucked up views, Trump supporters have plenty of them.

Good Lord in Heaven above I'm begging you to please,.. please bring Trump back and I'll even take DeSantis. I just can't take all that much more of this circus.

I don't think this stuff will go away if Trump or DeSantis gets elected. All this evil and insanity is the direction this world is going in, just as the bible stated. And it's going to get worse, but the good news is, we know how the story ends.

Most people support the first amendment -- freedom of speech -- and don't support the extreme ideology of a transgender and their typical violent responses when reality reasserts itself. You don't have to meet someone to understand their extremist views and viewpoints. He is a man .. and he's capitalizing on mental illness to become filthy rich.
Your mental illness has not gotten you anything but ridicule.

And that makes me smile.

You're thinking about him. He's not thinking about you. Advantage Dylan.

If they put his bones on display in Anatomy Class, the perfessor with say "This Man".

Those 5 o'clock shadows are a bitch

zbababbababbz zbzn.png

Well ... I happen to agree with Mulvaney. He's far from a man. But he's also not a woman (or girl, as he likes to portray). He'd make an awesome hacky sack though.

Forum List

Back