Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

This thing is truly psychotic. Our society has gone into the depths of hell. How can any sane corporation hire something like this and not expect catastrophic results?

You know, if y'all didn't give this guy the attention he craves, he would just fade away.

You know, if y'all didn't give this guy the attention he craves, he would just fade away.
Holy wow another poster with common sense. It's called IGNORE but some just live to find stories like this. It's not worth the effort to fight little tiny stuff that has no effect on anything

My point is on topic. Why should I care when people say foolish things? Does it affect me? I suppose some more than others but how does this affect me?

If not posted here, I wouldn't even have known about it. Why does one want to publicize further things they find foolish?
You’ve posted more on this thread than anyone else.

So obviously you do indeed care.

Are you sure he couldn't find some doctors to cut his ass up install some ovaries, uterus and make a halfass vagina so he could get impregnated? Document it all on TikTok, now there would be some daily videos with purpose.

I live my life on my terms and really don't care if some people are freaks of nature. It is none of my business. I'm mainly concerned with the economy and how that affects me.

You're just trying to deflect

You're really stupid.

Go pretend you menstrate or something

Deflect from what? I've said over and over there is a zero chance of him ever becoming pregnant so what am I deflecting from and why should I care what he says?

Forum List

Back