Duterte Meets Netanyahu: 'We Share the Same Passion for Peace'

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
Philippines and Israel -- Friends Forever!

=======

Duterte meets Netanyahu: 'We share the same passion for peace'

After meeting Philippine president, Netanyahu says relations between the two countries are flourishing

Sep 03, 2018 1:38 PM

1.6439950.1499673228.jpg

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, right, shakes hands with Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte during their meeting in Jerusalem on September 3, 2018. REUTERS/Ronen Zvulun

=======

After meeting Philippine president, Netanyahu says relations between the two countries are flourishing

1.6439950.1499673228.jpg

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, right, shakes hands with Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte during their meeting in Jerusalem on September 3, 2018. REUTERS/Ronen Zvulun

Much better to try….. it’s a million times better than living this other way of life here on planet earth….….

Here on earf...

……..you’re damned if you DO

….and you’re damned if you don’t (try)….

p.s.:

asian immigration to Israel….(doesn’t matter from where, all of them) - (i'd like to exclude Japan for the time being).....

Well...they both share a passion for exta-judicial killings I guess...

=======

1.6439950.1499673228.jpg

LOL

Thought I'd click and see what you'd got on offer today.

:102:

=======

1.6439950.1499673228.jpg

LOL

Well not two Mass Murderers that's for sure, your flippant reply is A TYPICAL to you grey matter

=======

1.6439950.1499673228.jpg

LOL

Well not two Mass Murderers that's for sure

As I thought. Nothing much.

Forum List

Back