Durham Report ?

At this point, I dont think they dont have solid evidence on Biden or I believe it would have come out prior to the election, but what about possibly later ?
Can Biden get another AG to sweep everything under the rug before that happens - so to speak ?
How could this play out - for you legal guru's ?
If you didnt notice, Im grasping at straws here, so help me out ;)

Durham Report is a completely different "victim" from the "biden crime family". Both are going nowhere if Biden wins.. Which means the Swamp protects its own AGAIN...
Maybe he wouldnt be removed but could he be impeached, so that it might play to the Republicans advantage mid-term ?
Or is there any possible advantage to this scenario at all ?

Truth is -- he's a Trojan Horse just designed to get INTO the WHouse.. Dems are gonna take him out themselves pretty quick.. Already fighting in the House between factions. And Harris wasn't lying about a "Harris Administration".. There could be impeachment, but that's too messy..

All they got to do is have Pelosi/Schumer walk into the Oval Office and say "Joe -- Time to go home now" and he'll leave.. BECAUSE HE'S COMPROMISED by his actions with his family and influence peddling.. That's the kind of stuff that prevents normal people from having security clearances. Nevermind being CIChief...

And you told me you weren't biased. Sure, Sure. If I have my Party of the Rumper Insurance Agent pay you a visit, would you be interested in some Hurricane Insurance? Only good in Kansas. It's one of our best sellers.

At this point, I dont think they dont have solid evidence on Biden or I believe it would have come out prior to the election, but what about possibly later ?
Can Biden get another AG to sweep everything under the rug before that happens - so to speak ?

Durham Report is a completely different "victim" from the "biden crime family". Both are going nowhere if Biden wins.. Which means the Swamp protects its own AGAIN...
Maybe he wouldnt be removed but could he be impeached, so that it might play to the Republicans advantage mid-term ?

Truth is -- he's a Trojan Horse just designed to get INTO the WHouse.. Dems are gonna take him out themselves pretty quick.. Already fighting in the House between factions. And Harris wasn't lying about a "Harris Administration".. There could be impeachment, but that's too messy..

All they got to do is have Pelosi/Schumer walk into the Oval Office and say "Joe -- Time to go home now" and he'll leave.. BECAUSE HE'S COMPROMISED by his actions with his family and influence peddling.. That's the kind of stuff that prevents normal people from having security clearances. Nevermind being CIChief...

And you told me you weren't biased. Sure, Sure. If I have my Party of the Rumper Insurance Agent pay you a visit, would you be interested in some Hurricane Insurance? Only good in Kansas. It's one of our best sellers.

I'm not biased.. Do I have to be a Repub or Demo to have an opinion? I call them as I see them. Did you sit this one out or did you like millions choose the NON candidate -- candidate.. There were 2 choices on the ballot -- YES -- Trump and NO -- Trump... Did ya vote No-- Trump?

Choices suck.. Getting WORSE every cycle.. Don't have to be a rocket brain scientist surgeon to find crap to expose..

I'm not biased.. Do I have to be a Repub or Demo to have an opinion? I call them as I see them. Did you sit this one out or did you like millions choose the NON candidate -- candidate.. There were 2 choices on the ballot -- YES -- Trump and NO -- Trump... Did ya vote No-- Trump?

Choices suck.. Getting WORSE every cycle.. Don't have to be a rocket brain scientist surgeon to find crap to expose..

Well, at least you could have started it with "Once Upon a Time".

A positive side of a Biden win, is that the China virus will magically disappear, directly after inauguration.
If Trump wins, the virus stays, its Trump's fault again, and more people die.
Is Biden going to assume the vaccine distribution plan Trump already has laid out ?

A positive side of a Biden win, is that the China virus will magically disappear, directly after inauguration.
If Trump wins, the virus stays, its Trump's fault again, and more people die.
Is Biden going to assume the vaccine distribution plan Trump already has laid out ?

Do you mean Rump has a plan? Yes, his plan is Him first, his kids next and anyone that has donated to him next. If anything is left over, fight over it, fools.

Forum List

Back