Durham Report ?

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
At this point, I dont think they dont have solid evidence on Biden or I believe it would have come out prior to the election, but what about possibly later ?
Can Biden get another AG to sweep everything under the rug before that happens - so to speak ?
How could this play out - for you legal guru's ?
If you didnt notice, Im grasping at straws here, so help me out ;)

At this point, I dont think they dont have solid evidence on Biden or I believe it would have come out prior to the election, but what about possibly later ?
Can Biden get another AG to sweep everything under the rug before that happens - so to speak ?

I believe that it's been another case of the Rump Circus with the Dog and Pony complete with the Fat Lady, Jackass and disappearing Midget act. Sorry, Little Person and Gravity Deprived Lady. But there is still a Jackass and his name is Donald Rump.

I believe that it's been another case of the Rump Circus with the Dog and Pony complete with the Fat Lady, Jackass and disappearing Midget act. Sorry, Little Person and Gravity Deprived Lady. But there is still a Jackass and his name is Donald Rump.
Well thats a pretty abstract legal answer, but your comment is duly noted just the same.

Durham Report is a completely different "victim" from the "biden crime family". Both are going nowhere if Biden wins.. Which means the Swamp protects its own AGAIN...

Well thats a pretty abstract legal answer, but your comment is duly noted just the same.

Thought you might find it interesting.

Durham Report is a completely different "victim" from the "biden crime family". Both are going nowhere if Biden wins.. Which means the Swamp protects its own AGAIN...
You didnt have to bust my bubble so soon.
Thanks anyway. :cool:

You didnt have to bust my bubble so soon.
Thanks anyway. :cool:

Do you mean that they won't "Lock Her Up"? Damn, and here I had my heart set on the finality of a 33 year old (more like 35) Quest coming to a conclusion. Now what am I going to do with my time?

Now what am I going to do with my time?
Im not to sure youll find very many people who care.

I got some projects I need to get to. I have a plan in my head to build a new Electric Trike that is Street Legal and listed as a 50CC Motorcycle legal in all 50 states and carries 3 and groceries. How's that for moving on.

Maybe he wouldnt be removed but could he be impeached, so that it might play to the Republicans advantage mid-term ?
Or is there any possible advantage to this scenario at all ?

Maybe he wouldnt be removed but could he be impeached, so that it might play to the Republicans advantage mid-term ?

Sorry, but the House won't do the Impeachment. Your Dream is just that. And our Nightmare is ending on Jan 21. Of course, Rumps Nightmare is just beginning. Best for you not to dwell on any of this. Otherwise, there is therapy in your future.

If the Bidens get caught money-laundering and indicted before 1/21/21 Kamala takes the oath.
After 1/21/21 he's safe until 1.21/25 since a president can't be indicted.

Now what am I going to do with my time?
Im not to sure youll find very many people who care.

I got some projects I need to get to. I have a plan in my head to build a new Electric Trike that is Street Legal and listed as a 50CC Motorcycle legal in all 50 states and carries 3 and groceries. How's that for moving on.
Better stock up on fuel before you move on too far.

I already drive an electric Low Speed Electric Trike. Before you laugh too loudly, my other vehicle has a Hemi. Oh, you Hemi Deprived lost souls.

If the Bidens get caught money-laundering and indicted before 1/21/21 Kamala takes the oath.

You lost. The Circus is leaving town. Get over it.

You lost. The Circus is leaving town. Get over it.
The FBI does have an investigation into money-laundering. If the Bidens get caught, they get indicted.

Sorry, but the House won't do the Impeachment. Your Dream is just that. And our Nightmare is ending on Jan 21. Of course, Rumps Nightmare is just beginning. Best for you not to dwell on any of this. Otherwise, there is therapy in your future.
Didnt mean to get you so shook up.
Is the mere suggestion of possibilities getting to you ?

Truth is -- he's a Trojan Horse just designed to get INTO the WHouse.. Dems are gonna take him out themselves pretty quick.. Already fighting in the House between factions. And Harris wasn't lying about a "Harris Administration".. There could be impeachment, but that's too messy..

All they got to do is have Pelosi/Schumer walk into the Oval Office and say "Joe -- Time to go home now" and he'll leave.. BECAUSE HE'S COMPROMISED by his actions with his family and influence peddling.. That's the kind of stuff that prevents normal people from having security clearances. Nevermind being CIChief...

Truth is -- he's a Trojan Horse just designed to get INTO the WHouse.. Dems are gonna take him out themselves pretty quick.. Already fighting in the House between factions. And Harris wasn't lying about a "Harris Administration".. There could be impeachment, but that's too messy..

All they got to do is have Pelosi/Schumer walk into the Oval Office and say "Joe -- Time to go home now" and he'll leave.. BECAUSE HE'S COMPROMISED by his actions with his family and influence peddling.. That's the kind of stuff that prevents normal people from having security clearances. Nevermind being CIChief...
Thanks for laying that out.
I cant believe that half of America voted for a president because of their personal feelings and Joes personality, rather than a proven record of accomplishments.

Forum List

Back