Durham probe will lead to indictments 'at the top' in coming months.

Trump's relationship with manafort is more extensive than that.
Manafort lived in one of trump's properties since 2006

Manafort rented property from Trump? Holy shit - why didn't you say so?! There it is - the evidence that Trump, Manafort, & Putin plotted to take over the world by 1st beating Hillary in the election.

:auiqs.jpg:

The so called Durham Investigation has lasted longer than the Mueller Investigation.

Nope, he didn't say that.
No he did.......and we all know the democrats did all of this......with help from the FBI/CIA.......
I don't see you lefties upset the FBI lied to a FISA court......nope......not pissed at all.

A false narrative if I've ever heard one. They have supernatural protection because of all the sacrifices made at that Pizza Parlor.
Again, I didn't make it up.

Last edited:
Those of you who will say keep saying "any day now", keep hoping. The second Domino has fallen.

Former Pentagon chief of staff Kash Patel discussed the investigation, predicting indictments potentially targeting Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson.

Kash Patel??? Please don't dignify this asshole with the title "Pentagon Chief of Staff".

Patel will be lucky to keep his ass out of jail after the January 6th Commission finishes its work.

No he did.......and we all know the democrats did all of this......with help from the FBI/CIA.......
I don't see you lefties upset the FBI lied to a FISA court......nope......not pissed at all.
Quote where Mueller or his report came to that concusion. Not Bill Barr, Mueller.

The fact that the DOJ was not going to Indict the President is completely separate from the fact that Mueller stated despite all of their investigating they / he could not establish / prove / come up with any evidence that Trump had colluded with the Russians.

Hillary and Obama attempted to accuse the President of colluding with the Russians by using RIS-authored propaganda, and Mueller could not produce evidence to support Hillary's and Obama's coup attempt.

IF they had found any evidence of such a crime is when the DOJ's refusal / inability to Indict the President factors in. It never got to that point because Mueller reported his stacked witch hunt team could find no evidence to support the faux 'Russian Collusion' claim.

WHY are you still so rabidly against a former President who was falsely accused of colluding with Russians when the CURRENT President and his family have been proven to have been engaged in Russian money laundering and Biden having taken millions from Russia during Biden's campaign yet you don't bat an eye, showing no concern over the Biden crime / treason syndicate's taking hundreds of millions from not only Russia but the CCP?

Mueller did NOT say that he could not "establish/prove/come up with any evidence". Mueller said he didn't have "sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt".

There was no "coup attempt". Obama did NOTHING to impede the Trump Campaign. But once again, you're promoting the Russian propaganda line that the Steele Dossier was a GRU "plant", and the further Russian lies about the Bidens.

Why is it Sleazy, that so many of your lies started with Vladimir Putin and the GRU?

Trump wasn't "falsely accused" of collaborating with the Russians. There's trial going on in New York right now involving Guilliani, and Russian agents funnelling money and forged "evidence" to the FBI and the American press, and here you are pretending none of it was happening.

You seem to have forgotten that in 2017, the House and Senate unanimously passed a Resolution to stop Donald Trump from lifting sanctions against Russia. So don't try to peddle Putin's poison here, Sleazy.

You seem to have forgotten that in 2017, the House and Senate unanimously passed a Resolution to stop Donald Trump from lifting sanctions against Russia.
Sanctions on Russia over shady dealings and false flag ops in the Ukraine ?

A lot of stinky facts got buried with McCain didn't they , Youtube Lady?
1634313761736.png

Aren't you late for your 4th vaccine appointment or something, twisted sister ?

I don't need a 3rd vaccine appointment until February. Two weeks ago I attended a ML Baseball game. Last week I went to the horse races. We were supposed to play euchre at the Optimist's Hall last night but my friend, who was driving, was exhausted after getting her garden ready for winter. Live, in person church services have returned, and kids are going to school with few cases.

It's great to live in a country with good governance, and a well educated population. This is what an 80% vaccination rate will get you. I also think that the Prime Minister of New Zealand is onto something when she says that not having Rupert Murdoch media in our country is a benefit to the nation.

Forum List

Back