Durham probe will lead to indictments 'at the top' in coming months.

1633318524991.jpeg

A Trump loyalist is keeping the dream alive. Now there's something you don't see everyday said nobody.

Those of you who will say keep saying "any day now", keep hoping. The second Domino has fallen.

Former Pentagon chief of staff Kash Patel discussed the investigation, predicting indictments potentially targeting Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson.

The only name missing there in the list of future indictments was the mobster ma of central corruption herself, Hillary.

Hillary.jpg

The entire government is infested with dirty, leftwing subversives now who need exposing and prosecution.

The only name missing there in the list of future indictments was the mobster ma of central corruption herself, Hillary.

View attachment 547194

The entire government is infested with dirty, leftwing subversives now who need exposing and prosecution.
Some people can't be touched....I believe she's one of them.
Whether it's leverage she and Bill have over certain individuals or what, ...same goes for Bush, Cheney....Rumsfeld and McCain both recently died 'heroes'.

Those of you who will say keep saying "any day now", keep hoping. The second Domino has fallen.

Former Pentagon chief of staff Kash Patel discussed the investigation, predicting indictments potentially targeting Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson.

How long have we been hearing this?!?! Yawn

You're probably right. Most everyone who is anyone in Washington is dirty from taking graft, and the one who gets the most power there is the person who has the most dirt on everyone else.
"If there's a Wikipedia page with the term Body Count next to your name, you might just be a Clinton."

(My new Jeff Foxworthy joke )

When HRC gets 6 feet of dirt on her will she lose that "power?"
By the way, I just want to say something
I'm very proud of .....in the 3 years I've been here, Hossfly is the only one who's ever wished me a 'Happy Birthday' --a couple weeks ago and also last September.

It means a lot, and now I need to start remembering yours, don't I ? And that will be a piece of cake -- December 5th is our youngest son's birthday...he'll be 26.

Forum List

Back