Dukes of Hazzard actor John Schneider called for public hanging of Joe Biden

now there investigating john. oh come on. all he did was tell it how it is. you tell him john .
LOL...

1703226519561.jpeg

Cue Wayon Jenning's Voiceover

"Looks like Bo is about to meet the Minority Whip"

now there investigating john. oh come on. all he did was tell it how it is. you tell him john .
Welcome to the Tyrant regime of Joey Xi Bai Dung and the DNCCP.
Like Beria once told another Joe. If there isn't anything to charage him with, they'll find something.
Lawfare at it's ajax.

did he "tell it like it is? or how you want it to be?

didn't schneider have a confederate flag on his car? i thought all the confederates were democrats?

did he "tell it like it is? or how you want it to be?

didn't schneider have a confederate flag on his car? i thought all the confederates were democrats?
Well that was back when he was a hollywood pinko commie. One comment later, he's a patriot.

This is how the minds of MAGA work.

Yeah..all it takes is telling them what they want to hear and presto... EvilCat Breath is ready to have his baby.

Under what law could he be charged? Is there one for bad thoughts?

Treason is a hangable offense. In the 1800s Congress changed it from hanging to just death.

If nothing else, letting millions of illegals invade the country is betraying the country and technically treason since it undermines America's security and safety, weakens our border security, puts citizens at risk, allows foreign influence, wastes countless amounts of time and energy and money and resources on non Americans, our own citizens suffer while illegals are taken care of and so on. And it happens knowingly and willingly and intentionally by our own government and president. I'd call that treason.

You could have threatened Trump all you wanted and never have to worry about it. Now....if you threaten Biden they show up at your house with a SWAT team and shoot you dead.

But Trump was the dictator.

Forum List

Back