Dukes of Hazzard actor John Schneider called for public hanging of Joe Biden

Says the idiot that allows the DNC to run over citizens rights and wipe their ass on the constitution daily….and cheers for more.
Sure............

Trump rebuked for call to suspend Constitution over election​

1703269177161.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › social-media-donald-tru...

Dec 4, 2022 — Former President Donald Trump is facing rebuke from both parties after calling for the “termination” of parts of the Constitution over his ...

Hell …you elected a pedophile as president. No one should expect anything less from you asshats.

Sure...........

Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka ...​

1703269279890.png
New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › post › donald-trump-fantasi...

Donald Trump regularly made lewd comments about his daughter Ivanka and fantasized about what it would be like to have sex with her, according to a former ...

The
All the heavyweights.
There are people who will look for anything as an offense. You can go to a place of business and walk past somebody to quickly or wait for someone to move as to pick up a product and it takes them time and the next thing you know anyone they came with is staring you down a couple of minutes later. We can be sensitive and perhaps not sensitive enough in how we act with people.

Sure............

Trump rebuked for call to suspend Constitution over election

View attachment 877214
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › social-media-donald-tru...
Dec 4, 2022 — Former President Donald Trump is facing rebuke from both parties after calling for the “termination” of parts of the Constitution over his ...

Sure...........

Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka ...

View attachment 877215
New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › post › donald-trump-fantasi...
Donald Trump regularly made lewd comments about his daughter Ivanka and fantasized about what it would be like to have sex with her, according to a former ...
Those are your fantasies not his.

Not surprised you have no problem with Biden showering with his daughter.

With all the sexual deviants in the DNC showering with their kids,sniffing/groping minors ,making sex tapes in congressional chambers,Finger raping interns,soliciting sex online…I’m sure you can find one to criticize. We will wait…

Still waiting for you to call out your party pedos……
waking-ime-joe-biden-is-a-pedofile-29874824.png

John is a dumbass, like Trump.
Just because you think it, doesn't mean you should vocalize it.
He did, now he gets a visit from the secret service.
Teabaggers would be going ape shit and publicizing Schneiders address and phone number if he said the same about Trump.
Look what they're doing the Colorado judges.
They're Right Wing Nut Jobs.
john is right your dumb ass like biden

now there investigating john. oh come on. all he did was tell it how it is. you tell him john .
The stupid fucker deleted his tweet. What a blowhard chickenshit fool.

Secret Service spokesman Steven Kopek said the agency was “aware of the comments made by Mr. Schneider” but would not confirm or deny an investigation was underway “as a matter of practice.”

“We can say, however, that the Secret Service investigates all threats related to our protectees,” Kopek added.

Last edited:
Lefties are so cute when they are indignant that no one is allowed hyperbolic political free speech but them.

Where did he make a threat?

Why do you have a double standard for PRESIDENT Trump?
No, in fact I don't. You should know by now I don't Carl. You just want to think I do, because if I ever disagree with you, or point out the double standard, you think I am your enemy, I am not.

I am equal and fair in my analysis to ALL groups.

The establishment isn't.

I thought this;

iu

. . and this?

QHJTXE334CDLDXN5KZV524IBZI.png

. . and of course, there was the time, Madonna said she wanted to "blow up the White House."

Of course, the establishment gave them ALL a pass. . .

We know, there is a double standard.

A double standard in how Ukrainians, NATO the US and the rest of the West, are viewed vis-à-vis the Russians, Chinese and the rest of the BRICs nations.

A double standard in how Israel, Christians and Jews are viewed vis-à-vis the Palestinians, Muslims and Arabs.

A double standard in how the establishment is viewed vis-à-vis the populists.

And for now, a double standard in how the DNC and establishment GOPers are viewed vis-à-vis Trump supporters.

. . . lord help you if you happen to be on the losing side of any one of these equations, and also be completely unaware of how propaganda works.

:rolleyes:

iu

Propaganda (1928)​

by Edward Bernays
ContentsI. ORGANIZING CHAOS
II. THE NEW PROPAGANDA
III. THE NEW PROPAGANDISTS
IV. THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
V. BUSINESS AND THE PUBLIC
VI. PROPAGANDA AND POLITICAL LEADERSHIP
VII. WOMEN'S ACTIVITIES AND PROPAGANDA
VIII. PROPAGANDA FOR EDUCATION
IX. PROPAGANDA IN SOCIAL SERVICE
X. ART AND SCIENCE
XI. THE MECHANICS OF PROPAGANDA

No, in fact I don't. You should know by now I don't Carl. You just want to think I do, because if I ever disagree with you, or point out the double standard, you think I am your enemy, I am not.

I am equal and fair in my analysis to ALL groups.

The establishment isn't.

I thought this;

iu

. . and this?

QHJTXE334CDLDXN5KZV524IBZI.png

. . and of course, there was the time, Madonna said she wanted to "blow up the White House."

Of course, the establishment gave them ALL a pass. . .

We know, there is a double standard.

A double standard in how Ukrainians, NATO the US and the rest of the West, are viewed vis-à-vis the Russians, Chinese and the rest of the BRICs nations.

A double standard in how Israel, Christians and Jews are viewed vis-à-vis the Palestinians, Muslims and Arabs.

A double standard in how the establishment is viewed vis-à-vis the populists.

And for now, a double standard in how the DNC and establishment GOPers are viewed vis-à-vis Trump supporters.

. . . lord help you if you happen to be on the losing side of any one of these equations, and also be completely unaware of how propaganda works.

:rolleyes:

iu

Propaganda (1928)​

by Edward Bernays
ContentsI. ORGANIZING CHAOS
II. THE NEW PROPAGANDA
III. THE NEW PROPAGANDISTS
IV. THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
V. BUSINESS AND THE PUBLIC
VI. PROPAGANDA AND POLITICAL LEADERSHIP
VII. WOMEN'S ACTIVITIES AND PROPAGANDA
VIII. PROPAGANDA FOR EDUCATION
IX. PROPAGANDA IN SOCIAL SERVICE
X. ART AND SCIENCE
XI. THE MECHANICS OF PROPAGANDA

EC B asked what law John Schneider violated. Your response was a link to a Wikipedia article about THREATENING THE LIFE OF THE PRESIDENT.

That response tells us this is your position

I asked WHERE did he do that. You failed to answer that in your response

Forum List

Back