DUI teen doing 70 mph in a 40 zone kills 4 - GETS PROBATION

This is outrageous!!!!! If he was BLACK he'd go to jail FOR LIFE and OWE THE FAMILY MILLIONS AND... hmm... wait a minute... am I saying that backwards? Something about my conservative outrage sounds wrong about that last thing. I'm gonna need a second to figure it out

wait!! jameis winston is black and a big football star. when a woman accused him of sexual assault the whole state of florida and the whole world of sports media lined up against the woman. in a giggling happy news conference he was not charged.

wait!! jameis winston is black and a big football star. when a woman accused him of sexual assault the whole state of florida and the whole world of sports media lined up against the woman. in a giggling happy news conference he was not charged.

The accuser had no evidence. Another lying slut trying to get money out a school and a soon-to-be rich athlete.

The accuser had no evidence. Another lying slut trying to get money out a school and a soon-to-be rich athlete.

i think winston is a lying slut. the woman is brave knowing the whole world hated her guts.

by the way, when she made the complaint it was a year ago and the lying slut winston wasnt the starter and hadnt played a single game.

by the way, when she made the complaint it was a year ago and the lying slut winston wasnt the starter and hadnt played a single game.

Hey einstein. Winston just won the heisman. Why don't you do some research before you run your mouth.

not the first time slime won the highsman. and again when this brave woman made the charge the lying slut winston wasnt the starter, just a slime.

This is outrageous!!!!! If he was BLACK he'd go to jail FOR LIFE and OWE THE FAMILY MILLIONS AND... hmm... wait a minute... am I saying that backwards? Something about my conservative outrage sounds wrong about that last thing. I'm gonna need a second to figure it out

That's because this and the rest of the judicial system is not a matter of race. The race baiters refuse to accept the simple fact that it is about money. Simple as that. Race is not that problem here, wealth removing that blindfold on justice is.

Sent from my ADR8995 using Tapatalk 2

[
That's because this and the rest of the judicial system is not a matter of race. The race baiters refuse to accept the simple fact that it is about money. Simple as that. Race is not that problem here, wealth removing that blindfold on justice is.

Yup - the phony rape accuser saw a chance to sue the kid and the school and make a fortune.

Forum List

Back