Dudes! You should have gone with Bernie

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I actually like Bernie and if I can say that being as hard right as I am it occurs to me that you guys have missed the big opportunity substituting a corrupt lying old alzheimer's patient instead. What amazes me is how the DNC threatened Bernie's wife because she mishandled a few bucks at a college fund.... But completely overlooked the billions that Joe and his family extorted from foreign governments based on his position. Don't tell me they didn't know all about it. Now I understand why Obama kept his distance from Biden and why he didn't endorse Biden during the primaries. Obie was a prick but he wasn't a thief. Unfortunately it appears that Obie new all about this stuff. If you look at where Biden is losing his support Bernie would have been strong and all of those areas.

jo

Last edited:

BARACK Obama cuttingly remarked that Joe Biden could "f*** things up," according to an explosive report detailing the bitter tensions between them.

Politico described accounts from multiple Obama-era aides who revealed the lead up and aftermath of the former president's supposed snub of Biden in favor of Hillary Clinton in 2016.

During the primary race, one Democrat recalled how the Harvard grad ridiculed Biden's abilities, before he went on to secure the 2020 nomination.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up,” Obama was quoted as saying.

Speaking to one candidate about the Democratic electorate in Iowa, Obama scathingly remarked that Biden didn't bond with voters: “And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden."

I actually like Bernie and if I can say that being as hard right as I am it occurs to me that you guys have missed the big opportunity substituting a corrupt lying old alzheimer's patient instead. What amazes me is how the DNC threatened Bernie's wife because she mishandled a few bucks at a college fund.... But completely overlooked the billions that Joe and his family extorted from foreign governments based on his position. Don't tell me they didn't know all about it. Now I understand why Obama kept his distance from Biden and why he didn't endorse Biden during the primaries. Obie was a prick but he wasn't a thief. Unfortunately it appears that Obie new all about this stuff. If you look at where Biden is losing his support Bernie would have been strong and all of those areas.

jo
voter_turnout.jpg

Bernie's ability to win in 2020 would have depended on how many of the 40% of eligible voters who don't normally turn out could be persuaded to support his POTUS bid.

Trump's ground campaign is also targeting this demographic.

Imho, Bernie would have had a better chance in 2016 than in 2020 since we didn't really see a big increase in first-time voters during the 2020 primaries.

jo

Bernie reminds me of Fozzie Bear. Just saying. Commie Fozzie and all that. Waka! Waka!

jo

Bernie reminds me of Fozzie Bear. Just saying. Commie Fozzie and all that. Waka! Waka!

At least with Bernie ...what you see is what you get. Some of his stuff is off the wall for sure....but he doesn't pretend to be something else...

JO

jo
voter_turnout.jpg

Bernie's ability to win in 2020 would have depended on how many of the 40% of eligible voters who don't normally turn out could be persuaded to support his POTUS bid.

Trump's ground campaign is also targeting this demographic.

Imho, Bernie would have had a better chance in 2016 than in 2020 since we didn't really see a big increase in first-time voters during the 2020 primaries.

Excellent info....thanks

JO

jo
Bernie would have been even more disastrous than Biden. Bernie would have ended our nation with his stupid fucking ideas.

Forum List

Back