Dude, Where's My Mod?

You are so lucky us mods are fair ... you'd have been gone a long time ago if not.

Kitty do you allways have to chime in with an idiot comment? If you agree that the newest mod can alter replies then you can also go fuck yourself as I offered to the dud in reply #193. Since then he admitted doing it. He needs to be banned permanently for abuse of mod privilege.

1. Not my call.

2. I don't really give a fuck what you say anymore.

3. I've been falsely accused of shit too many times to care about this shit.

4. ... it's not my call. ;)

I love these lists ... going to make some "standard" ones soon so I don't have to keep typing them out, I'm too lazy for that.

I don't really give a fuck what you say anymore.

You are not supposed to give a fuck what I say unless I break USMB rules.

Apparently there are those that do not understand and cannot follow simple rules. They should not be moderators.

Kitty do you allways have to chime in with an idiot comment? If you agree that the newest mod can alter replies then you can also go fuck yourself as I offered to the dud in reply #193. Since then he admitted doing it. He needs to be banned permanently for abuse of mod privilege.

1. Not my call.

2. I don't really give a fuck what you say anymore.

3. I've been falsely accused of shit too many times to care about this shit.

4. ... it's not my call. ;)

I love these lists ... going to make some "standard" ones soon so I don't have to keep typing them out, I'm too lazy for that.

I don't really give a fuck what you say anymore.

You are not supposed to give a fuck what I say unless I break USMB rules.

Apparently there are those that do not understand and cannot follow simple rules. They should not be moderators.

Learn to separate the "mod" from the "poster" for once in your miserable life, mmmkay. Just because you haven't had the pleasure of dealing with me as a mod yet, doesn't mean I don't pay attention to what you post, it just means I've been too slow so far. ;)

Y'know...I gotta give Lancelot the Missing Link props for one thing:

He has the stones to be an ingracious lout in public, rather than being one of a number of unnamed cowardly curs who just whine on others' rep pages. :eusa_whistle:

crackmeup.gif

i sense a disturbance in the farce.

infraction inbound.

Like the last time you didn't understand the rules?

I didn't press it. I hate to have you look any dumber than you do already in front of your superiors.

a) i wasn't addressing you, fucknozzle.

b) if i was wrong, why do you still have the infractions?

c) bite me.

Gunny invited me to direct him to the reply that got your panties in a wad. He told me that one can offer any personal info they want. Would you like me to forward his answer to you in a pm? Would you admit publicly you were in error if I did?

Look at the PM and tell me I am a liar again asshole.

Last edited:
I went back and saw what Huggy was talking about.

While funny, I can see why he's unhappy now. I thought it was an altered quote, but it was actually an altered post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we please drop the post in question for now, Gunny isn't on to make the call, it's his call, and one rule we do have is not discussing mod actions on the open forums. The reason for this rule is demonstrated over and over again, it disrupts further discussions. Though inane here, consistency is important. ;) Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Like the last time you didn't understand the rules?

I didn't press it. I hate to have you look any dumber than you do already in front of your superiors.

a) i wasn't addressing you, fucknozzle.

b) if i was wrong, why do you still have the infractions?

c) bite me.

Gunny invited me to direct him to the reply that got your panties in a wad. He told me that one can offer any personal info they want. Would you like me to forward his answer to you in a pm? Would you admit publicly you were in error if I did?

*shrug*

if i was wrong, why are you still infracted?

i'd think that the infractions would be cleared (they aren't) and i'd have gotten the *smarten the fuck up, del* PM from Gunny (i haven't).

go figure, huh?

Can we please drop the post in question for now, Gunny isn't on to make the call, it's his call, and one rule we do have is not discussing mod actions on the open forums. The reason for this rule is demonstrated over and over again, it disrupts further discussions. Though inane here, consistency is important. ;) Thanks.

sorry, i should know better.

Can you infract yourself? ;)

This is just concrete proof this board is dominated by right wing pea brains...hey, maybe I'm wrong, this board is dominated by the brain DEAD...

If DUDe is a mod, then I'm going to become a rocker...

:lol: I haven't tried, but I think you can.

no, actually.
i tried one time when someone pointed out i'd broken the no family rule. i apologized instead.

This is just concrete proof this board is dominated by right wing pea brains...hey, maybe I'm wrong, this board is dominated by the brain DEAD...

If DUDe is a mod, then I'm going to become a rocker...

:eusa_eh: You need an excuse to become a rocker?

Forum List

Back