Dude let’s his GF drive his car

:itsok:
My vehicle knows when I am near, and adjusts it all automatically.
You just cant find humor....I was warned about people like you...

1700526476641.png

Looks real to Me and yuck yuck funny

Did you see the car scratch and the seat
It looks stupid and staged.
who is holding the camera and look, he grabs the fuel can, gets out, and magically the fuel door is opened :itsok:

What about the dent and the girl crap music
The volume was already cranked up and when he turned the ignition the radio tuned on and it played loud.
The car had been in an accident previously.
If you were going to get in a car, and you knew you wouldn't fit, would you crawl in?
Or maybe you would simply reach down and hit the power seat button like he did and let the seat go back?
Who held the camera taking the video? He didn't. Someone filmed it from the drivers side looking through the window.

If you thing this is "real" and not staged, get your head examined and lay off the addictive pain meds.

Too real for me. :auiqs.jpg: We (me & wife) have two daily drivers. I drive 98% of the time. We have over a foot in height difference. She never returns my seat settings after driving her 2%. Even though there's a 1-button memory seat adjustment. (pointed out on several occasions) :dunno::rolleyes:

It looks stupid and staged.
who is holding the camera and look, he grabs the fuel can, gets out, and magically the fuel door is opened :itsok:

It was supposed to look like a spoof, cheesy. The humor comes in the realization that this actually happens... but if it has to be explained, well guess its to each his own. It wasnt the funniest thing ever, but still humorous.

Forum List

Back