If You're A Billionaire You Can Afford The Best Transsexuals Money Can Buy.....Jeff Besos's GF Is A Dude

I would bet my paycheck this chick is a dude.

I've seen enough of them to be able to spot them pretty easily.

She even accidentally does a package adjustment on film.

The picture on the video shows his male hands. Shorter index finger than a female;s.

1710983185575.png

You've seen enough eh, know how to spot 'em, I bet you do have lotz of experience with da gurls.

To each their own. G-ds creation, right?
You come from one of the most vile, evil nations in human history, currently you are murdering children as young as 12 (but only if their a mature 12), and are on course to imprison anyone who dares utter an opinion contrary to that of the state!

Canada has become a cesspool of Satanic evil, you clearly couldn't care less about God!

You come from one of the most vile, evil nations in human history, currently you are murdering children as young as 12 (but only if their a mature 12), and are on course to imprison anyone who dares utter an opinion contrary to that of the state!

Canada has become a cesspool of Satanic evil, you clearly couldn't care less about God!
You don't speak for me or G-d. Continue your charade, you mock him at your own peril. Also if you want to go after someone go after the diddlers here, our police protect them because some of them are members...

Last edited:

Yeah, you would know. You’ve dated a few, right? :itsok:

You don't speak for me or G-d. Continue your charade, you mock him at your own peril. Also if you want to go after someone go after the diddlers here, our police protect them because some of them are members...
Never said I speak for God, one need not speak for God, let alone even know him, to see, and identify the vile evil that Canada has enthusiastically become!

The third leading cause of death in that evil land is state sponsored murder, of anyone 12 and up, you did that, God had no hand in it, you evil fucking Canadians did that, you dispensed with God long ago and replaced him with Baal!

Forum List

Back