Dubai Police Chief calls on Emirate citizens to transfer their businesses from Turkey to Israel

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015

Now that's talking,
if anyone thought this was only about Iran.

I wonder what are their thoughts about Kurds as allies.

IS ANYONE OUT THERE SURPRISED? If I had not encountered ---Iranians, Arabs, Turks and
Pakistanis ---UP CLOSE here in the USA way
back circa 1970 and since, I would not know
either-----they hate each other so vehemently that the hatred supersedes the jew hate preached by
the BIG MO. -----really----I was waiting for something like this ----really---to happen. But
I was afraid it would be a lot more violent----this
is good.

IS ANYONE OUT THERE SURPRISED? If I had not encountered ---Iranians, Arabs, Turks and
either-----they hate each other so vehemently that the hatred supersedes the jew hate preached by
the BIG MO. -----really----I was waiting for something like this ----really---to happen. But
is good.
Emiratis, they don't like Kurds?

is good.
Emiratis, they don't like Kurds?

gee-----I cannot say I ever encountered an Emirati---I don't know. I do know that the Iranians, Iraqis, Syrians and Turks do not like
the Kurds or each other--------but the kurds are not the issue except when they make MOVES off the mountains or try to imagine they own
anything including their own mountains.
Is there an issue between Emiratis and Kurds?

is good.

they're always at war, with each other when they aren't obsessed with plundering outsiders. It's only been that way for some 5,000 years, though, and all the 'globalist' peace types assure us that 'dialoguing n stuff' will turn them around really quickly ....

Forum List

Back