Duality: is God the devil?

....you are another god believer

I was an atheist until my mid-twenties and now I call myself agnostic. I follow no religion and I don't confirm or deny the existence of any form of God. You dropped a predictable low-quality turd on the first page of a thread that wasn't designed for your opinion. It's the perfect example of why atheists are pushy and obnoxious. They know what you think and they don't care. Notice how your opinion was largely ignored? I should have done the same but I'm feeling in the mood to shame you for your shitty behavior. If you had even a modicum of class you'd stop the low-quality baiting and piss off. If you're incapable of that you should at least put a little bit more effort into your baiting.

blah blah blah
you just proved YOU are the asshole
hahahahhahah
I love it --a good start to the day
hahahahahahah

I was an atheist until my mid-twenties and now I call myself agnostic. I follow no religion and I don't confirm or deny the existence of any form of God. You dropped a predictable low-quality turd on the first page of a thread that wasn't designed for your opinion. It's the perfect example of why atheists are pushy and obnoxious. They know what you think and they don't care. Notice how your opinion was largely ignored? I should have done the same but I'm feeling in the mood to shame you for your shitty behavior. If you had even a modicum of class you'd stop the low-quality baiting and piss off. If you're incapable of that you should at least put a little bit more effort into your baiting.

blah blah blah
hahahahhahah
hahahahahahah

You just proved that atheists can have an IQ in the double-digits.

..they are afraid and CAN'T reply--because there is no proof of god...we've been over this many times on USMB

blah blah blah
hahahahhahah
hahahahahahah

You just proved that atheists can have an IQ in the double-digits.

....so, why did you call atheists [ me ] assholes?? do you really think that's a nice, polite, civil thing to say? I was being polite and civil

..they are afraid and CAN'T reply

Nobody is afraid of an ignoramus like you. They're trying to have a discussion that doesn't involve your opinion. You can't handle not being in the middle of it, though.

there is no proof of god

There is also no proof of the contrary. The belief that there definitely is or isn't a God is based on a similar faith. Both opinions make claims that are unknowable. You are more like them than you realize.

....so, why did you call atheists [ me ] assholes?? do you really think that's a nice, polite, civil thing to say? I was being polite and civil

I never claimed I was being polite. I'm more claiming that you're a clown and the perfect example of why people find atheists to be obnoxious as fuck.

..they are afraid and CAN'T reply

Nobody is afraid of an ignoramus like you. They're trying to have a discussion that doesn't involve your opinion. You can't handle not being in the middle of it, though.

there is no proof of god

There is also no proof of the contrary. The belief that there definitely is or isn't a God is based on a similar faith. Both opinions make claims that are unknowable. You are more like them than you realize.
we've been over this before
..it's not up to ''atheists'' to disprove--it's up to the people who claim there is a god to prove--since they can't = no god= bullshit

....you fked up!! YOU are the asshole--you just proved it--again

I never claimed I was being polite. I'm more claiming that you're a clown and the perfect example of why people find atheists to be obnoxious as fuck.
..so you agree you are impolite --and you call US assholes???!!!
hahahhahahahahahh
I"M obnoxious??
hey, pal--you are impolite and obnoxious
..I civilly and politely replied to the thread--you are being a jackass

prove--since they can't = no god= bullshit

Imbecile.

A lack of evidence is not proof that something is or isn't true. It simply means there is currently a lack of evidence. Your counter-opinion also lacks evidence. That's like me saying your inability to prove God doesn't exist means that God definitely does exist. What an absurd opinion. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to believe that. I bet you think yourself a person of science too. What a joke.

hahahhahahahahahh
I"M obnoxious??

I never claimed or intended to be polite to you. I'm treating you with the disdain you deserve. I may be rude right now but at least I'm not a clown that lacks the intelligence and class to recognize when I should just stay out of a particular discussion.

prove--since they can't = no god= bullshit

Imbecile.

A lack of evidence is not proof that something is or isn't true. It simply means there is currently a lack of evidence. Your counter-opinion also lacks evidence. That's like me saying your inability to prove God doesn't exist means that God definitely does exist. What an absurd opinion. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to believe that. I bet you think yourself a person of science too. What a joke.

...another insult-thank you
..it's like a court of law---if you can't prove guilt = not guilty
..it's like claiming a UFO came down and picked you up...I can't disprove it!hahahahah
..or you can claim you flew to the moon and had breakfast with jesus--no one can disprove that
hahahahhahahah

hahahhahahahahahh
I"M obnoxious??

I never claimed or intended to be polite to you. I'm treating you with the disdain you deserve. I may be rude right now but at least I'm not a clown that lacks the intelligence and class to recognize when I should just stay out of a particular discussion.
..I CAN prove you fked up and are the asshole and HYPOCRITE

..it's like a court of law---if you can't prove guilt = not guilty

You are an unbelievably stupid person if you think a lack of evidence is proof that something isn't real or doesn't exist. Courts work that way so innocent people aren't accidentally convicted. Unknowns in science and spirituality cannot be proven or disproven based on a current lack of evidence in either direction. Your statement was as ridiculous as saying "You can't prove God isn't real so God = real." Your way of thinking is not scientific even though you probably think it is.

These people didn't deserve the shit you took on the floor of their discussion. You did deserve the shit I just took in your mouth. It's different.
ok.........???!!!!!
now, you are babbling

They didn't provoke your shitty behavior. You did provoke mine. One was deserved and the other wasn't you unbelievably stupid twat.
...thank you for the fun and laughs and the win this morning

These people didn't deserve the shit you took on the floor of their discussion. You did deserve the shit I just took in your mouth. It's different.
ok.........???!!!!!
now, you are babbling

They didn't provoke your shitty behavior. You did provoke mine. One was deserved and the other wasn't you unbelievably stupid twat.
hahahhaha
1. if the OP did not want ''atheists'' participating, he could've/should've stated it
2. at the end of the OP, he states ' discuss''--NOT insult or be a jackass like you UNDENIABLY have been
3. I stated my reply civilly and politely....if I was going to be an asshole, I could've put all kinds of INSULTS/etc in there

ok.........???!!!!!
now, you are babbling

hahahhaha
1. if the OP did not want ''atheists'' participating, he could've/should've stated it
2. at the end of the OP, he states ' discuss''--NOT insult or be a jackass like you UNDENIABLY have been
3. I stated my reply civilly and politely....if I was going to be an asshole, I could've put all kinds of INSULTS/etc in there

Are you going to respond to post 33, or do you finally realize that your statement was stupid as fuck?

LIAR!
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
We should always be cautious about the English translation of the Hebrew. There is no Hebrew word that has the same connotation as the English word 'evil'. The Hebrew in this passage would be read with the same understanding that we would give God creating light and darkness, peace and dysfunction (that which is calm and that which is stormy). Remember, the Hebrew language uses pictures, whereas English is more subjective. The Hebrew is describing balances--light and dark--followed by peace and the opposite of peace (i.e. stormy).

Hebrew and the English translation are not always perfectly compatible

Forum List

Back