Drunken kunt gets wasted on election night.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA

Apparently the psychotic lush was so fucking drunk on election night that she physically attacked her staffers and threw a shit fit. She was in such a drunken freak-out that her handlers had to dope her up to stop her from throwing shit at her employees like a typical drunken monkey. And she couldn't even perform her concession speech.

WTF?

Last edited:

Apparently the psychotic lush was so fucking drunk on election night that she physically attacked her staffers and threw a shit fit. She was in such a drunken freak-out that her handlers had to dope her up to stop her from throwing shit at her employees like a typical drunken monkey. And she couldn't even perform her concession speech.

WTF?

link?

WTF?

and you believe this bull crud?

:cuckoo:

Was CNN the ONLY reporters in the room, did no one have cell phones to tape it? :rofl:

It's clearly a made up story to mimic the story when Bill lost his governor election....

This is one of those fake news stories I've heard tell about, I'd betcha. And that isn't Hillary.

Might be a fake story. Might not be.

Assuming it's fake, why didn't the former Secretary come down and give her concession speech Tuesday night/Wednesday morning? Why did she wait until midday on Wednesday? Especially after having already called Trump.

WTF?

and you believe this bull crud?

:cuckoo:

Was CNN the ONLY reporters in the room, did no one have cell phones to tape it? :rofl:

It's clearly a made up story to mimic the story when Bill lost his governor election....

All I know is that she was unable to give her concession speech. Never being in that position, I would think it would be hard to give that speech at that time. That's why I asked for a link. My guess is that few would have the balls to video anything derogatory to the Clinton team.

This is one of those fake news stories I've heard tell about, I'd betcha. And that isn't Hillary.
Who knows. It really doesn't make a difference. All we know is she had to have Podesta come out and dismiss the crowd because she wasn't up to giving another speech. Even if she tied on on, is it that important? I find it okay. She waited a long time for this and worked hard. She may have a character flaw when it comes to alcohol but how many others would have done the same after such a meaningful defeat.

Assuming it's fake, why didn't the former Secretary come down and give her concession speech Tuesday night/Wednesday morning? Why did she wait until midday on Wednesday? Especially after having already called Trump.
Well, the venue kicked them out at 2 a.m. because they had another function to set up for.
And I'm guessing Hillary Clinton was too devastated to pull it together and get up there without bawling. She had a bit of trouble the next day. If the woman went home and had a drink, it was in the privacy of her own limo or home and CNN was not watching when she let loose--most likely about Trump, not Podesta.

The reports of her becoming violent are believable because she has a long history of having violent outbursts when she's drunk.

Who knows. It really doesn't make a difference. All we know is she had to have Podesta come out and dismiss the crowd because she wasn't up to giving another speech. Even if she tied on on, is it that important? I find it okay. She waited a long time for this and worked hard. She may have a character flaw when it comes to alcohol but how many others would have done the same after such a meaningful defeat.
Where is all this alcohol problem stuff coming from?

Where is all this alcohol problem stuff coming from?
Oh, there's pictures and innuendos about her on the jet with everyone having a good time. I say, at this point, let her be.

Well, the venue kicked them out at 2 a.m. because they had another function to set up for.
And I'm guessing Hillary Clinton was too devastated to pull it together and get up there without bawling. She had a bit of trouble the next day. If the woman went home and had a drink, it was in the privacy of her own limo or home and CNN was not watching when she let loose--most likely about Trump, not Podesta.

Devastated? If you're getting involved in a competitive endeavour, you need to be prepared to lose. Whether it's a poker game, the NFL or politics. If you can't do that, don't get involved.

Was there a time to limit as to when to give a concession?

Of course not. Hillary does things her way. How did that work out for her?

Of course not. Hillary does things her way. How did that work out for her?

Your lying orange monkey did a lot is thing his own way. Where are the tax returns?

Forum List

Back