Drudge: Great Abortion article; 55 million abortions since roe/wade

Infants born in the US in 2010: 4 million

Number of abortions in US in 2010: 1.13 million

Number of deaths in US in 2010: 2,468,435

Immigration to outpace U.S. population growth from births soon: Census

A wave of immigrants is set to become the principal driver of U.S. population growth within 30 years, surpassing growth from births for the first time since the mid-1800's, federal government estimates show.

The swing toward growth from residents from abroad is expected between 2027 and 2038, the Census Bureau said in projections released on Wednesday.

By 2060, there could be 1.6 million new immigrants a year, compared with a natural population growth - the number of births exceeding deaths - of less than 900,000 annually, it said.

Last edited:
This is where they say:

1. there are too many people anyway
2. you don't want to support their children anyway
3. they have abortion in Israel, don't they?
4. the babies would be deformed monsters!
5. what do you expect raped women to do...turn in the rapists?
6. white people shouldn't adopt black babies!
7. you hate poor people!

its not your business...do shut up already.

Well, you certainly have seen fit to make it your business.. that and pretty much everything else.. you lefties slay me.. you stick your nose in everything and then tell everyone else to butt out.

Sorry PlasticBalls... killing babies is everyone's business.

no it isnt. Unless federal funds are being used its not. Of course i am going to defend the right to privacy. Its a conservative Ideal, something you do not adhere too.

When immigrants are outpacing native population growth, that has a pretty serious impact on the native culture, mores, traditions, values, and attachment to historical precedents.

Its really a very simple NON-issue. Its none of your business what women choose. That's it. That's all there is to it.

MYOB

It is everyone's business when innocents are being murdered.

you should fly over to Africa then....do some good...

There are members of my church there right now! We have a large and permanent presence there. I'm also the president of a non-profit that helps people in crisis.

What are YOU doing?

That's what I thought.

Now, as I was saying...

Last edited:
Image how low unemployment and crime would be if we had doubled the number.

Too bad the deep red religious states cling to their bibles and screwed up ideas about compassion and quality of life.

How arrogant to assume you know God's will!!

Who is to say that God is not acting through abortion providers?

its not your business...do shut up already.

Well, you certainly have seen fit to make it your business.. that and pretty much everything else.. you lefties slay me.. you stick your nose in everything and then tell everyone else to butt out.

no it isnt. Unless federal funds are being used its not. Of course i am going to defend the right to privacy. Its a conservative Ideal, something you do not adhere too.

How in anyway is killing a baby a privacy issue? Given that logic, anything can be done under the veil of privacy rights... which of course, is just incorrect.

When immigrants are outpacing native population growth, that has a pretty serious impact on the native culture, mores, traditions, values, and attachment to historical precedents.

Fertility rates among American women fell below replacement level some time ago. But then, fertility rates among immigrant groups are falling as well.

The whole world is going to have to deal with the consequences of a global population decline sooner or later. Just a matter of time. So there is certainly no valid argument about population to justify killing the unborn.

How in anyway is killing a baby a privacy issue? Given that logic, anything can be done under the veil of privacy rights... which of course, is just incorrect.

What i do with the confides of my family is none of your business ( outside of it being illegal).
MNore to the point, i dont care if you drink, do drugs, smoke, what you eat, what you watch, what you drive etc.
Unlike you i dont care, its not my problem. Its a family issue or personal one and nothing more.

Image how low unemployment and crime would be if we had doubled the number.

Too bad the deep red religious states cling to their bibles and screwed up ideas about compassion and quality of life.

How arrogant to assume you know God's will!!

Who is to say that God is not acting through abortion providers?

Hope you never have kids

It is everyone's business when innocents are being murdered.

There are members of my church there right now! We have a large and permanent presence there. I'm also the president of a non-profit that helps people in crisis.

What are YOU doing?

That's what I thought.

Now, as I was saying...

but you are not there...YOU.
Im doing nothing because its not my concern.

What are YOU doing?

That's what I thought.

Now, as I was saying...

And there ya have it.... "I don't give a fuck about poor people."

What i do with the confides of my family is none of your business ( outside of it being illegal).

And you think it's ok to kill some members of your family but not others? Is it "none of your business" if someone decides his uncle is 'inconvenient' and kills him? Society at large should have no say in that? Society as a whole isn't affected by that?

And you think it's ok to kill some members of your family but not others? Is it "none of your business" if someone decides his uncle is 'inconvenient' and kills him? Society at large should have no say in that? Society as a whole isn't affected by that?

Not one excuse not one has ever been presented by the pro abortion crowd,that can pass the simple logic test. They say the most credulousness things in an attempt at rationalizing their position of killing children for money and convenience,truly empty people.

What are YOU doing?

That's what I thought.

Now, as I was saying...

And there ya have it.... "I don't give a fuck about poor people."
i dont give a fuck about rich people either. I really dont give a fuck about you. i mind my own business.

Forum List

Back