DRUDGE dropping Oct Surprise bomb on Obama right now!!!

Ummm..........not good news for Mr Obama:D:D

Right now on DRUDGE front and center..................

TONIGHT: OBAMA'S OTHER RACE SPEECH

OBAMA DECLARES HOW POOR PEOPLE: 'Need help with basic skills, how to shop, how to show up for work on time, how to wear the right clothes, how to act appropriately in an office'... Developing...

I had to help a couple Obama voters today at McDonald's when their computer went down and they had to give me change for a 20. They finally used their cell phone calculator and I was on my way.

OBAMA DECLARES HOW POOR PEOPLE: 'Need help with basic skills, how to shop, how to show up for work on time, how to wear the right clothes, how to act appropriately in an office'... Developing...

DAILY CALLER: 'For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America'... Developing tonight...

THE ACCENT... THE ANGER... THE ACCUSATIONS... THE SERMON...
FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...
2007: 'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs. We should be investing in minority-owned businesses, in our neighborhoods'...

Wonder if this might strip away a few white votes???:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::coffee:

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Does he feel he has to lock up the ghetto vote? What's the deal? That's hardly presidential of him.

LOL, did you see the date of the alleged speech?

Why? Has his arrogance diminished since then?

I had to help a couple Obama voters today at McDonald's when their computer went down and they had to give me change for a 20. They finally used their cell phone calculator and I was on my way.

Laugh............ my........... balls............ off...............:D:D

:lol:

All the libs who said that an incident from Romney's teenage years mattered immensely and were crucial to the campaign are now ranting that "2007" is freaking old.

Who are these "libs" that you're talking about?

rdean had the longest running one about "the haircut" bully must be anti gay teen thread.

Many posts by libs expressing that Romney's actions as a teenager most definitely defined him as a man and a candidate for a presidential election in 2012.

How on earth did you miss that epic "Romney is a poo poo head and a bully and a homophope" thread?

That was a classic.

Laugh............ my........... balls............ off...............:D:D
I don't think that's gonna help you......

jjunkmouth.jpg

.....at all.

:eusa_whistle:

His speech only reinforces what some people think about republicans disenfranchising blacks and if the repulicans criticize it too much many will take it as criticism of them (blacks) and even others will likely take offense similar to the 47% speech of Romeny's. I think it might backfire on repubs.

:lol:

All the libs who said that an incident from Romney's teenage years mattered immensely and were crucial to the campaign are now ranting that "2007" is freaking old.

rdean had the longest running one about "the haircut" bully must be anti gay teen thread.

Many posts by libs expressing that Romney's actions as a teenager most definitely defined him as a man and a candidate for a presidential election in 2012.

How on earth did you miss that epic "Romney is a poo poo head and a bully and a homophope" thread?

That was a classic.

I've seen those threads.

I'm more curious as to which of those posters have posted in this thread about 2007 being too long ago.

What's up with this? It's really kick ass headlines I'm seeing.

THE ACCENT... THE ANGER... THE ACCUSATIONS... THE SERMON...
FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...
2007: 'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs. We should be investing in minority-owned businesses, in our neighborhoods'...

If this is true....YOWZAH!

LOL, this will have 0 effect in the long run.

It's an old video, from 2007.

Transcripts and videos have been available for 5 years now.

But keep the faith guys, keep the faith. Just because every other "race" video promoted by Drudge hasn't really worked out so well for you guys, I bet this one will!

For a bunch of folks who claim that they want to "keep race out of it", they sure do always seem to get to that exact subject. E.W. Jackson is another prime example of that hypocrisy, he stated that same "keep race out of it" crap and then went on to use that as his narrative then and now.

I see some are attacking the messenger again, but Obama's own words should be held up to the light of day.

While Fox and others constantly get bashed for reporting things, I never see any of the liberal media engage in investigative reporting unless it's to expose some poor citizen for committing the crime of asking Obama a question and eliciting an honest answer or an opponent of Obama's. Then they have this amazing ability to dig up everything from the person's childhood till present.

They have not asked any tough questions of this administration and never will. If people prefer the kid gloves approach to covering the president's actions, then they better stick with Rachel Madcow and other liberal suck-ups. I don't think they could handle the truth anyway.

If you listen closely to many things that Obama and Michelle have both said, they are racist toward whites. We know how they feel about our flag and how Michelle was only proud of this country when her husband managed to get elected and vowed to change us. We know that Barry came back from his overseas college adventure and wanted to go back to being Barack with a more anti-American attitude. We know his good friend, Ayers, was anti-American and the preacher he listened to for 20 years isn't exactly singing God Bless America.

So, this is no surprise that he would take playing the race card to a new level. It's not enough to convince people that the are owed something simply for being a minority, he wants them angry.

This is shameless and, as the leader of our country, he should be focused on bringing people together, not separating them so he can pit each group against the others in a seedy attempt to ensure his power. I cannot ever trust him after so many lies. All presidents should be put in the hot seat because they work for us and they've no right to lie. That goes for all of them, but this one has gotten away with more than any others before him.

You right wingers are so fucking desperate.

Let me explain something to you guys. When Obama talks about "helping people" to develop the skills they need to have a better life, it's a "good thing".

When Romney says he doesn't care about 47% of America, it's a "bad" thing.

I know you have no idea what I'm talking about. But what do you expect from people who cheered when Rick Santorum called you "stupid".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfxVR78Pp48]Rick Santorum: We Will Never Have the Smart People On Our Side - YouTube[/ame]

It's an old video, from 2007.

Transcripts and videos have been available for 5 years now.

But keep the faith guys, keep the faith. Just because every other "race" video promoted by Drudge hasn't really worked out so well for you guys, I bet this one will!

For a bunch of folks who claim that they want to "keep race out of it", they sure do always seem to get to that exact subject. E.W. Jackson is another prime example of that hypocrisy, he stated that same "keep race out of it" crap and then went on to use that as his narrative then and now.

O is the one who said this.

That was a classic.

I've seen those threads.

I'm more curious as to which of those posters have posted in this thread about 2007 being too long ago.

I'm monitoring 5 boards right now. It's a generic statement from the threads I'm following.

Full scale meltdowns happening across the net at the moment. It's full throttle....

"The video is old. It won't make a difference" posts are all over the place.

ETA: the whole Romney was a homophobic bully drive that the left was pushing on this board was repeated many times over on many boards.

Last edited:
Does he feel he has to lock up the ghetto vote? What's the deal? That's hardly presidential of him.

LOL, did you see the date of the alleged speech?

Why? Has his arrogance diminished since then?

Why? Because was in 2007 and this show that the republicans and their propaganda machine (limbaugh/hannity/drudge/morris, et al) are absolutely desperate to take something and try to blow it up to stir up people's angst. This would have possibly worked better in 2008 but not so much now.

Forum List

Back