Dropout Limbaugh laughably tries to spar with Intellectual Giant

Conspiratorial. Persecution complex. Obsessed.

:lmao:

edthesickdick, you are a true mess, boy.

It just kills you DittoTards that I can make you eat your MessiahRushie's words!

As always, your words are false and hollow. Your inability to even GRASP the words of Rush is telling. And funny as hell.

First off, I am not a ditto head. I don't get to listen to Rush too often. Pity. He's usually funny and he has some interesting things to say.

And you aren't making anybody eat his words. Hell, kid, you are going to HIS website to GET his words which he now has YOU re-distributing FOR him!

YOU are merely confirming that he has you by the balls.

:clap:

I may not always agree with Rush, but by and large, he runs rings around an intellectual lightweight like you, edthesickdick.

In fact, feel free to quote him a whole lot more.

You are rightly ashamed to admit you listen to your MessiahRushie all the time.

You can pretend that my quotes somehow help him, but since I've come here most of the DittoTards who defend him now claim they don't listen to him.

June 18, 2013
RUSH: "Generation Text" (My coinage.)

25531777.JPG.jpg

The term generation text was created by a psychologist from New Jersey, Dr. Michael Osit, who published a book in 2008 called "Generation Text".

It just kills you DittoTards that I can make you eat your MessiahRushie's words!

As always, your words are false and hollow. Your inability to even GRASP the words of Rush is telling. And funny as hell.

First off, I am not a ditto head. I don't get to listen to Rush too often. Pity. He's usually funny and he has some interesting things to say.

And you aren't making anybody eat his words. Hell, kid, you are going to HIS website to GET his words which he now has YOU re-distributing FOR him!

I may not always agree with Rush, but by and large, he runs rings around an intellectual lightweight like you, edthesickdick.

You can pretend that my quotes somehow help him, but since I've come here most of the DittoTards who defend him now claim they don't listen to him.

June 18, 2013

25531777.JPG.jpg

The term generation text was created by a psychologist from New Jersey, Dr. Michael Osit, who published a book in 2008 called "Generation Text".

No. You just proved for the world to see that you are one of the many assholes who talks without knowledge.

I would not be ashamed to "admit" that I listen to him every day if I did or could listen to him everyday. Unlike you, though, apparently, I cannot. I work for a living.

Rush is far far wiser than you have any hope of ever being. You do not even get it:

I will clue you in. MORONS such as you are the grist of his mill. He makes fools of you (as you just re-established) and better yet, he gets you to consistently HELP him make a fool of you. You have no ability to appreciate how funny that is.

Rush is terrific.

Last edited:

June 18, 2013

25531777.JPG.jpg

No. You just proved for the world to see that you are one of the many assholes who talks without knowledge.

I would not be ashamed to "admit" that I listen to him every day if I did or could listen to him everyday. Unlike you, though, apparently, I cannot. I work for a living.

Rush is far far wiser than you have any hope of ever being. You do not even get it:

I will clue you in. MORONS such as you are the grist of his mill. He makes fools of you (as you just re-established) and better yet, he gets you to consistently HELP him make a fool of you. You have no ability to appreciate how funny that is.

Rush is terrific.

So you admit his audience has no jobs!

The only morons he makes fools of are the DittoTards who think he is a source of reliable information.

Originally Posted by IlarMeilyr:
I do find his show entertaining and (on several levels) pretty informative.

Forum List

Back