Dropout Limbaugh laughably tries to spar with Intellectual Giant

You have to hand it to mediamatters, They do nothing but feed off others in the media, like Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, etc and they get their brainwashed riled up like rabid dogs and make money off of them at the same time

play's them like a fiddle

Last edited:
I can't place my finger on it, ed, but something tells me you're somewhat cynical. Your cynicism has made you a target of Limbaugh's humor. A man you apparently know quite a lot about.

Did you mean bored?
Ed is a Rush stalker.....He probably has a shrine to the man somewhere.

Notice how the DittoTards have been programmed to attack anyone who criticizes their MessiahRushie for either not listening or listening too much.

No what everyone is noticing is your complete ignorance regarding Rush. It still amazes me how easily you progressives are led by the nose.

tapatalk post

You have to hand it to mediamatters, They do nothing but feed off others in the media, like Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, etc and they get their brainwashed riled up like rabid dogs and make money off of them at the same time

play's them like a fiddle

That's the added bonus MM has with it's small audience. The low info idiots will swallow anything. Just read around in here. It's great free entertainment and you get to keep up with their latest perceived gotcha moment or whatever wet dream has them drooling all over themselves.

Ed is a Rush stalker.....He probably has a shrine to the man somewhere.

Notice how the DittoTards have been programmed to attack anyone who criticizes their MessiahRushie for either not listening or listening too much.

No what everyone is noticing is your complete ignorance regarding Rush. It still amazes me how easily you progressives are led by the nose.

tapatalk post

A perfect example of the complete stupidity of the typical DittoTard. Your MessiahRushie lies to you and you think it is everyone else who is being led by the nose.

December 10, 2008
DEMINT:** Americans are not stupid.
*RUSH:* Yes, they are.

June 28, 2013
RUSH: I was just telling Mr. Snerdley, "I hate this." I hate this, folks, and you know it. I've been doing this for almost 25 years, and for most of those years people would call here and say, "Rush, what you don't get is most people in this country are stupid," and I would always argue with them. I would say, "No."

July 23, 2013
RUSH:* The country is stupid.*

the edithcyinc has it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad for rush..

boy to let some radio host make your life that miserable must suck

edthesickdick is completely and utterly and hopelessly engulfed in an ocean of Rushaphobia.

No matter how many times you exposes his lies, the DittoTards will still worship and believe their MessiahRushie! :cuckoo:

Now that Jay Leno has made waves with his "undocumented Democrats" joke, of course, pathological liar and certified plagiarist MessiahRushie tries to take credit for "inventing the term." 

April 03, 2013 
RUSH: By the way, I'll get into details of this in just a second, but I've had a number of people say, "Hey, Rush, did you hear Leno's joke? It was a great line, did you hear what Leno said? Since AP is not gonna be calling 'em illegal immigrants anymore, we can call 'em undocumented Democrats." Yeah, we invented that term back in 2010 here on the EIB Network. In fact, July 1st was the earliest use that we can document in our archives 

The Big Apple: Undocumented Democrat (illegal alien nickname)
Entry from April 26, 2010 

Undocumented Democrat (illegal alien nickname)
Republicans have often claimed that the Democrat Party is the political party of illegal immigration. One joke is that they’re no longer called “illegal aliens,” but are now called “undocumented Democrats.” 

The term “undocumented Democrats” was a tagline of “Ric” on the website LawnSite.com since November 5, 2001.

“Undocumented Democrat” has been used frequently since 2006. 

LawnSite.com 

Ric 
11-05-2001, 07:56 PM 

The Term “Illegal Aliens” will no long be allowed. 
Henceforth they will be referred to as Undocumented Democrats.

Watching edthesickdick convey how non-obsessed he is with Rush is worth the price of admission.

edthesickdick sees no irony in the fact that he quotes Rush time and again in detail that most of us wouldn't dream of. Personally, I have never cataloged anything said by any pundit. edthesickdick does, though. :lol:

But, edthesickdick is not obsessed. Just ask him. He'll tell ya!

I rarely get to listen to Rush. But when I do, I do find his show entertaining and (on several levels) pretty informative. The fact that it LIVES under the unusually and dangerously thin skin of edthesickdick makes it all the more entertaining, in fact.

Watching edthesickdick convey how non-obsessed he is with Rush is worth the price of admission.

edthesickdick sees no irony in the fact that he quotes Rush time and again in detail that most of us wouldn't dream of. Personally, I have never cataloged anything said by any pundit. edthesickdick does, though. :lol:

I rarely get to listen to Rush. But when I do, I do find his show entertaining and (on several levels) pretty informative. The fact that it LIVES under the unusually and dangerously thin skin of edthesickdick makes it all the more entertaining, in fact.

DittoTards are fed disinformation by their MessiahRushie and they are stupid enough to think that makes them "informed." :cuckoo:

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

DittoTards are fed disinformation by their MessiahRushie and they are stupid enough to think that makes them "informed." :cuckoo:

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

^ Obsessed tard catalogs everything Rush says. :lmao:

April 3, 2007

I catalog nothing. Unlike DittoTards, I remember what your MessiahRushie says from day to day and when I hear him contradict himself or out and out lie, I go to his site and plug in a search term into his own search engine to get my quotes.

February 10, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jerry on Long Island in New York, welcome to the EIB Network.* Hello, sir.

CALLER:* Rush, mega, mega dittos from New York.* Thank you for taking my call.* It's a thrill to be speaking to you.

RUSH:* Thank you, sir, very much.

CALLER:* A huge thrill. Thank you very much.

RUSH:* You bet.

CALLER:* I was telling Snerdley, your opening monologues are usually amazing but this morning's was brilliant, and I think it should be distributed to every high school student in this country. Because it was absolutely conservatism on parade this morning, and if our candidates could talk anywhere near what you said this morning, it would be a landslide in November, don't you think?

RUSH:* You know, I've forgotten what I said.* I thought I opened up talking about the Obama Health and Human Services, the abortion thing. What did I say that...? I'm not denying it was great.* I just don't remember it.

CALLER:* I was never really prompted to call anybody. When I heard it I just thought, "This was conservatism."* Everything you said, Rush. Just... I don't know what you said, but it was just conservatism.

April 3, 2007

I catalog nothing. Unlike DittoTards, I remember what your MessiahRushie says from day to day and when I hear him contradict himself or out and out lie, I go to his site and plug in a search term into his own search engine to get my quotes.

February 10, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jerry on Long Island in New York, welcome to the EIB Network.* Hello, sir.

CALLER:* Rush, mega, mega dittos from New York.* Thank you for taking my call.* It's a thrill to be speaking to you.

CALLER:* I was telling Snerdley, your opening monologues are usually amazing but this morning's was brilliant, and I think it should be distributed to every high school student in this country. Because it was absolutely conservatism on parade this morning, and if our candidates could talk anywhere near what you said this morning, it would be a landslide in November, don't you think?

RUSH:* You know, I've forgotten what I said.* I thought I opened up talking about the Obama Health and Human Services, the abortion thing. What did I say that...? I'm not denying it was great.* I just don't remember it.

CALLER:* I was never really prompted to call anybody. When I heard it I just thought, "This was conservatism."* Everything you said, Rush. Just... I don't know what you said, but it was just conservatism.

He gets you to go to his site!

:lmao:

Your obsession is a laugh riot.

February 10, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

If I didn't get my quotes directly from his site the DittoTards will have a shit fit.

Again we see the DittoTards have been programmed to reject quotes from his own site as well as from any third party site. No amount of information from any source can deprogram a DittoTard.

February 10, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

If I didn't get my quotes directly from his site the DittoTards will have a shit fit.

Again we see the DittoTards have been programmed to reject quotes from his own site as well as from any third party site. No amount of information from any source can deprogram a DittoTard.
Your delusions are disturbing....You can listen to him yet never once understand what he is saying.....Do you hear voices as well telling you to do things???? There are people who can help you.

Your delusions are disturbing....You can listen to him yet never once understand what he is saying.....Do you hear voices as well telling you to do things???? There are people who can help you.

Speak for yourself!

February 10, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

Conspiratorial. Persecution complex. Obsessed.

edthesickdick, you are a true mess, boy.

It just kills you DittoTards that I can make you eat your MessiahRushie's words!

It just kills you DittoTards that I can make you eat your MessiahRushie's words!

As always, your words are false and hollow. Your inability to even GRASP the words of Rush is telling. And funny as hell.

First off, I am not a ditto head. I don't get to listen to Rush too often. Pity. He's usually funny and he has some interesting things to say.

And you aren't making anybody eat his words. Hell, kid, you are going to HIS website to GET his words which he now has YOU re-distributing FOR him!

YOU are merely confirming that he has you by the balls.

:clap:

I may not always agree with Rush, but by and large, he runs rings around an intellectual lightweight like you, edthesickdick.

In fact, feel free to quote him a whole lot more.

Forum List

Back