Drones strike Moscow in first attack on Russian capital’s residential areas since Ukraine war began

If anybody thinks this terrorist attack on civilian buildings will change the course of this war in favor of the Ukronazis, they are wrong.

It will change nothing.

We're not at war, and if Ukraine is successful we won't have to be.

View attachment 790259
How many billions is it worth to ya?... is it worth not having a decent retirement program for our elderly?... or healthcare system?... or school system?... just how much do you want to see us spend on this war with no end?....
Reagan would not be funding this war with our current state of our economy....

If anybody thinks this terrorist attack on civilian buildings will change the course of this war in favor of the Ukronazis, they are wrong.

It will change nothing.
No reason Russians shouldn't hear "boom" at night, they've been doing it to Ukraine for 15 months.

How many billions is it worth to ya?... is it worth not having a decent retirement program for our elderly?... or healthcare system?... or school system?... just how much do you want to see us spend on this war with no end?....
Reagan would not be funding this war with our current state of our economy....
This is a bunch of deflection. None of our economic problems would be solved by turning our back on Ukraine.

Reagan would absolutely have funded it, and done a hell of a lot more than we are doing. Reagan's defense budget was double what we spend today as % of GDP.

You are more stressed, it seems.:cuckoo:
Not a bit. I'm enjoying the pearl clutching.

It was a symbolic attack, those drones don't do any real damage. Every one of those mansions in that gated community is owned by someone who stole the money from Russians. I have no sympathy for them. Happy to see them lose a little sleep.

Much more interesting to me is the AFU activity that you aren't paying any attention to.

Not a bit. I'm enjoying the pearl clutching.

It was a symbolic attack, those drones don't do any real damage. Every one of those mansions in that gated community is owned by someone who stole the money from Russians. I have no sympathy for them. Happy to see them lose a little sleep.

Much more interesting to me is the AFU activity that you aren't paying any attention to.

Go and fight for the Ukronazis then!

Too much talking too little action.:blahblah:

It will change nothing.
Now these rich and powerful Russians who live in the very upscale suburb that was hit will get to experience firsthand what they have been doing to Ukrainian families all these months and perhaps the war will not seem so simple to them.

Now these rich and powerful Russians who live in the very upscale suburb that was hit will get to experience firsthand what they have been doing to Ukrainian families all these months and perhaps the war will not seem so simple to them.
lets hope it doesnt provoke putin to start using nukes and take out Kiev,,

what would/should the US do if that happens??

lets hope it doesnt provoke putin to start using nukes and take out Kiev,,

what would/should the US do if that happens??
To be honest, a genocidal nuclear attack that killed millions or tens of millions of Ukrainians is probably the only way Russia can win this war. However, Xi has warned Putin several times not to use nuclear weapons, and the Russian economy is dependent on Chinese help, so Russia would be much better off just withdrawing from Ukraine than risking a break with China.

To be honest, a genocidal nuclear attack that killed millions or tens of millions of Ukrainians is probably the only way Russia can win this war. However, Xi has warned Putin several times not to use nuclear weapons, and the Russian economy is dependent on Chinese help, so Russia would be much better off just withdrawing from Ukraine than risking a break with China.
doesnt have to be a big one,,
you sure do seem to know a lot of inside information,,,

I dont see the benefit of bombing the rich people that have putins ear,, I am sure there are some that want him to stop,, bombing them will only change their minds and give more support for war,,

Moscow was hit by drones Tuesday morning, in what appeared to be the first attack on residential areas of the Russian capital since the invasion of Ukraine.

It comes weeks after an alleged drone attack on the Kremlin itself and following days of deadly Russian bombardment against civilians in Kyiv, as events far from the front lines take the spotlight ahead of Ukraine’s planned counteroffensive.

Tuesday's incident caused damage to some buildings in Moscow and forced residents to evacuate homes, officials said, though the Kremlin largely shrugged off the dramatic display that its war was increasingly coming home.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said the attack sought to intimidate the public, and commended the work of the capital’s air defense.

The Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement Tuesday that eight unmanned aerial vehicles were involved in the strikes. All drones were destroyed, it added, with three losing control after being jammed and the other five shot down by anti-aircraft systems.

The ministry blamed Ukraine for what it called a “terrorist attack.”

Ukrainian presidential adviser Mykhailo Podolyak said in an interview that his country "has nothing directly to do" with the drone attacks on Moscow but was "pleased to observe and predict an increase in the number of attacks."

Other sources say three drones got through Russia's air defenses, but the extent of the damage is unknown. The area hit is home to the rich and powerful in Moscow. Putin has his residence there and many government agencies have offices there.
YAY! Do it again and again and again.

doesnt have to be a big one,,
you sure do seem to know a lot of inside information,,,

I dont see the benefit of bombing the rich people that have putins ear,, I am sure there are some that want him to stop,, bombing them will only change their minds and give more support for war,,
Right now, the US doesn't allow Ukraine to use any of the weapons it provides to attack targets in Russia, and doesn't provide any long-range weapons that can be used to attack Russia, but if Russia were to blow up an Ukrainian city with nukes, there would be no reason to withhold those weapons or to enforce the prohibition against using US weapons to attack targets inside Russia.

Forum List

Back