Drones strike Moscow in first attack on Russian capital’s residential areas since Ukraine war began

I should be more like you and not give a shit about the tens of thousands of homeless people in america and put my efforts to a country full of actual nazis,,,
This is exactly what I mean. You just leap from one unsupported conclusion to the next. Pretty sure one of you morons will tell me next how God is going to come get me.

I bet you're just a pillar of the community with all your charitable contributions. Yeah, sure... :rolleyes:

You didn't vote for Trump? I did. Twice. He was a good POTUS, much better than what came before or after. But he went off the deep end after the election and now he's just a loser. That's what happens when you embrace lies.

This is exactly what I mean. You just leap from one unsupported conclusion to the next. Pretty sure one of you morons will tell me next how God is going to come get me.

I bet you're just a pillar of the community with all your charitable contributions. Yeah, sure... :rolleyes:

You didn't vote for Trump? I did. Twice. He was a good POTUS, much better than what came before or after. But he went off the deep end after the election and now he's just a loser. That's what happens when you embrace lies.
BORING!!!

I dont have that ability,,,
Sure you do. Obviously, your position on Ukraine is intended to support Trump, but Trump, today, is such a polarizing figure that he will split the Republican Party and alienate independents and hand the election to Biden.

Sure you do. Obviously, your position on Ukraine is intended to support Trump, but Trump, today, is such a polarizing figure that he will split the Republican Party and alienate independents and hand the election to Biden.
obviously you dont know me...

we have been in a constant war for most of my life with no good results,, only more dead americans and civilians,,

but sure lets not go to war but just pay others to war for us,,, I guess thats what goes for noble these days,,,

and save your TDS for your therapist,,,

obviously you dont know me...

we have been in a constant war for most of my life with no good results,, only more dead americans and civilians,,

but sure lets not go to war but just pay others to war for us,,, I guess thats what goes for noble these days,,,

and save your TDS for your therapist,,,
Don't be so coy; obviously, I do know you. You take a passionate position on the war but are unable to put together a cogent argument to support and rely entirely on cheap slurs about Zelensky and nazis. You are clearly a cult like Trump follower.

Don't be so coy; obviously, I do know you. You take a passionate position on the war but are unable to put together a cogent argument to support and rely entirely on cheap slurs about Zelensky and nazis. You are clearly a cult like Trump follower.
what cheap slurs have I said about zelensky???

and there are admitted nazis in ukraine currently fighting against russia,,,,

maybe I dont think its worth the money and more so when I see all the homeless people and small business's that are failing here,,,

also right when I get ahead and find a place to live out my life I find out they are raising my property taxs by at least 30% this yr,,,

So is biden and the US going to defend and finance our drone's striking civilians?.... what the fuck demtards?....
It is because the Russians financed the goddamn North Vietnamese commies killing Americans.

Oh, wait. Potatohead was on the side of the North Vietnamese commies so it can't be that.

We're not at war, and if Ukraine is successful we won't have to be.

ronald-reagan-675475.jpg

what cheap slurs have I said about zelensky???

and there are admitted nazis in ukraine currently fighting against russia,,,,

maybe I dont think its worth the money and more so when I see all the homeless people and small business's that are failing here,,,

also right when I get ahead and find a place to live out my life I find out they are raising my property taxs by at least 30% this yr,,,
Cheap slurs: Zelensky pocketing the money the US sends and nazis in Ukraine. There are nazis in the US and everywhere, too. There are self-declared nazis fighting with Russia against Ukraine, so no honest person would try to characterize Ukraine as being "Nazi". If you were honestly interested in the issue, you would have noticed that when Putin and his followers talks about Nazis in Ukraine, they are referring to Ukrainian nationalists, not members of the Nazi Party. Russia invaded Ukraine to prevent it from being independent from Russia.

If there were a plan to end homelessness, perhaps it would make sense to discuss if we can afford to spend this much money to support Ukraine's fight to reman free, but since there is no such plan, it is entirely disingenuous to cite homelessness as a reason to abandon Ukraine and our other allies.

thats a pretty chickenshit way to look at it,,,

paying other people to die for us,,
Russia invaded Ukraine you simp, we aren't paying anyone to die for us.

Ukrainians are dying for their country, we are trying to help them stop the killing of their civilians and the destruction of their cities.

Stop acting like Ukraine is the bad guy. Maybe grow some nads while you're at it. Or go join Code Pink, I don't give a fuck. :fu:

Russia invaded Ukraine you simp, we aren't paying anyone to die for us.

Ukrainians are dying for their country, we are trying to help them stop the killing of their civilians and the destruction of their cities.

Stop acting like Ukraine is the bad guy. Maybe grow some nads while you're at it. Or go join Code Pink, I don't give a fuck. :fu:
thats right,, they attacked ukraine not us,, so why do I have to pay for it??

countries are being attacked all the time,,,

you obviously give a fuck,,,

Cheap slurs: Zelensky pocketing the money the US sends and nazis in Ukraine. There are nazis in the US and everywhere, too. There are self-declared nazis fighting with Russia against Ukraine, so no honest person would try to characterize Ukraine as being "Nazi". If you were honestly interested in the issue, you would have noticed that when Putin and his followers talks about Nazis in Ukraine, they are referring to Ukrainian nationalists, not members of the Nazi Party. Russia invaded Ukraine to prevent it from being independent from Russia.

If there were a plan to end homelessness, perhaps it would make sense to discuss if we can afford to spend this much money to support Ukraine's fight to reman free, but since there is no such plan, it is entirely disingenuous to cite homelessness as a reason to abandon Ukraine and our other allies.
more the reason to not be involved,,, both sides are the bad guys,,,

What you are saying in every post is that you are only opposed to aid to Ukraine because Trump is.
why are you lying about what I said???

I never mentioned trumps name and have always said its not our fight to begin with,,, the whole of europe is right there if they want to help their neighbor,,

thats right,, they attacked ukraine not us,, so why do I have to pay for it??
Because you live in a democracy and your elected representatives voted to help Ukraine.
countries are being attacked all the time,,,
And we come to their aid all the time. This isn't the first time, and hopefully it won't be the last.
you obviously give a fuck,,,
Yes, I give a fuck about the post WW2 rules-based system of International conduct, because it has gone a long way to promoting peace and prosperity in the world, and we are the primary beneficiary. I would just as soon see that hold together.

Your whining about your pocketbook is not a reason to not support Ukraine. It is only a statement of your own selfishness and indifference.

Because you live in a democracy and your elected representatives voted to help Ukraine.

And we come to their aid all the time. This isn't the first time, and hopefully it won't be the last.

Yes, I give a fuck about the post WW2 rules-based system of International conduct, because it has gone a long way to promoting peace and prosperity in the world, and we are the primary beneficiary. I would just as soon see that hold together.

Your whining about your pocketbook is not a reason to not support Ukraine. It is only a statement of your own selfishness and indifference.
we dont live in a democracy,,,

its not our fight and have problems of our own that need the money,,,

all of europe is right there to help their neighbor if they choose to help,,

Forum List

Back