Drones strike Moscow in first attack on Russian capital’s residential areas since Ukraine war began

why are you lying about what I said???

I never mentioned trumps name and have always said its not our fight to begin with,,, the whole of europe is right there if they want to help their neighbor,,
Europe is helping and while you claim it is not your fight because Trump told you it isn't, the polls show the majority of Americans support aid to Ukraine as the majority of people around the world do.

Europe is helping and while you claim it is not your fight because Trump told you it isn't, the polls show the majority of Americans support aid to Ukraine as the majority of people around the world do.
trump didnt tell me anything,,,

you really need to get help for that TDS,, its making you nuts,,,

this isnt support aid its war aid,,,

How can Muscovy complain about this when they did the very same thing for 15 months to Kyiv?

trump didnt tell me anything,,,

you really need to get help for that TDS,, its making you nuts,,,

this isnt support aid its war aid,,,
Trump is nothing to you, yet you label any criticism of him as TDS, and you call yourself "progressive hunter" yet you cite to progressive issues, homelessness and rent control, as reasons not to aid Ukraine.

Clearly, you have no idea who you are or what you think. That's why you need someone like Trump to give you direction, even if you don't understand what he is saying.

Trump is nothing to you, yet you label any criticism of him as TDS, and you call yourself "progressive hunter" yet you cite to progressive issues, homelessness and rent control, as reasons not to aid Ukraine.

Clearly, you have no idea who you are or what you think. That's why you need someone like Trump to give you direction, even if you don't understand what he is saying.
no,, I am saying youre suffering from TDS since you keep bringing him up when i have never mentioned him,,,

and last I heard trump was against putins invasion and the war itself,,,

we dont live in a democracy,,,

its not our fight and have problems of our own that need the money,,,

all of europe is right there to help their neighbor if they choose to help,,
You have democratically elected representatives so don't try to play word games with me.

I take back the indifference part- you aren't indifferent, you actively oppose Ukraine.

Every post you make falls into one of about 12 or 13 Kremlin talking points that are continuously amplified on social media.

You are completely aligned with Putin and playing exactly the role he has delegated to you.

Your excuse that we have problems of our own is just a cop-out and one of the 12. As if those problems would miraculously be solved if we just stopped helping Ukraine... :rolleyes:

You have democratically elected representatives so don't try to play word games with me.

I take back the indifference part- you aren't indifferent, you actively oppose Ukraine.

Every post you make falls into one of about 12 or 13 Kremlin talking points that are continuously amplified on social media.

You are completely aligned with Putin and playing exactly the role he has delegated to you.

Your excuse that we have problems of our own is just a cop-out and one of the 12. As if those problems would be solved if we just stopped helping Ukraine... :rolleyes:
in a constitutional republic,,,

no,, I am saying youre suffering from TDS since you keep bringing him up when i have never mentioned him,,,

and last I heard trump was against putins invasion and the war itself,,,
No, Trump consistently refuses to criticize Putin or the invasion and has argued that the way to end the war is to give Putin whatever he wants. That's why his most ardent supporters, people like Marjorie Taylor Greene and yourself, resort to lies and slurs against Zelensky and Ukraine.

No, Trump consistently refuses to criticize Putin or the invasion and has argued that the way to end the war is to give Putin whatever he wants. That's why his most ardent supporters, people like Marjorie Taylor Greene and yourself, resort to lies and slurs against Zelensky and Ukraine.
if you didnt lie constantly about what I said I might consider this true,,

well that and I heard him say different

now this is something I can support,,

RT is purely a propaganda organ, so it would be foolish to turn to it for news, but there are stories from all over the world that state Moscow was hit by the drones.

Russia acknowledges the attack on civilian infrastructure too. In fact, Russia could have been themselves responsible so that they will have a legitimate reason for the future attacks on ukraine civilians.

Putin puts it as attacks in kind.

if you didnt lie constantly about what I said I might consider this true,,

well that and I heard him say different

now this is something I can support,,

You are clearly not bright enough to consider anything. That's why you need someone like Trump to tell you what to think.

Russia acknowledges the attack on civilian infrastructure too. In fact, Russia could have been themselves responsible so that they will have a legitimate reason for the future attacks on ukraine civilians.

Putin puts it as attacks in kind.
There is nothing legitimate about Putin's unspeakable invasion of Ukraine. It is a war against Ukrainian independence just as Stalin's genocide against Ukrainians, the Holodomor, was.

Forum List

Back