Remember when the left...justine fonte her name. Taught first graders how to masterbate. Yeap in a cartoon during class.

A private school, not a public school, according to Shapiro.

Why are you accusing democrats?

Besides the fact, that I doubt the PRIVATE school taught this to first graders, let alone any elementary grade.... Seems like made up bull shit, to me.

Got any verifiable links?

Besides the fact, that I doubt the PRIVATE school taught this to first graders, let alone any elementary grade.... Seems like made up bull shit, to me.

Sex educator Justine Ang Fonte resigned from her role at a NYC prep school after parents complained about her lessons.

Fonte taught first-graders about masturbation, genitalia names, and sexual consent.

Sex educators say Fonte's lessons were age-appropriate and could protect kids from harm.

=============

Stop making excuses and permitting evil. You should repent from that way. I do it too and will be judged. Letting you know.

yeah, there's no way in hell a private school would do you what public schools have been trying to do for a while now. When parents have a choice, and that choice is tied to parents' money going elsewhere, schools do what parents want.

Looks like we need to get rid of government schools.

Forum List

Back