Draymond Green suspended 5 games for choke hold on Gobert. Fair or not?

Kind of weird altercation.

Looked like one guy’s hand got tangled up in the other jersey.

The guy that got head locked didn’t even do much, was just trying to separate them.

Kind of weird altercation.

Looked like one guy’s hand got tangled up in the other jersey.

The guy that got head locked didn’t even do much, was just trying to separate them.

It's a good thing Golbert is 7 feet and a big dude, a smaller guy might have gotten a serious neck injury. Green is crazy, he just snaps.

I thought it should have been more but at least the NBA did something about this nutcase. If he comes back and pulls some other stunt, they better bring the hammer down like a 30 game suspension. That dude has mental problems.
Green has gotten away with ALOT compared to other agitators throughout the history of the NBA. And that’s what he is primarily.. a roll player/agitator who tries to rile up his team.

I’ve heard him talk sh*t about other players, He’s delusional in how he thinks of his “legacy”… acting as if his 4 rings were a product of him, and not Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, and Kevin Durant.

I thought it should have been more but at least the NBA did something about this nutcase. If he comes back and pulls some other stunt, they better bring the hammer down like a 30 game suspension. That dude has mental problems.
Everyone yesterday was saying 10 games so 5 is not enough. It's less than what people were expecting and his past behavior plus how he choked out Rudy G deserves a much stiffer punishment. Look at Ja Morant. What did he do? Is he a threat to people in the stadium? No he is not. But Draymond is. I wish he was on Indiana's team back when we had the Malice In the Palace. Remember that?

If we could beat up Meta World Peace, Draymond would be no problem.

Anyways, I hope to run into Draymond Green when he retires and no one else is around. I will beat the fuck out of myself and then sue him. Who will believe him?

And, my prediction is he gets into big trouble after he retires.

Everyone yesterday was saying 10 games so 5 is not enough. It's less than what people were expecting and his past behavior plus how he choked out Rudy G deserves a much stiffer punishment. Look at Ja Morant. What did he do? Is he a threat to people in the stadium? No he is not. But Draymond is. I wish he was on Indiana's team back when we had the Malice In the Palace. Remember that?

If we could beat up Meta World Peace, Draymond would be no problem.

Anyways, I hope to run into Draymond Green when he retires and no one else is around. I will beat the fuck out of myself and then sue him. Who will believe him?

And, my prediction is he gets into big trouble after he retires.
He’s a fake tough guy, not that being some violent individual is good.. but he gets chesty and runs his mouth, and I would imagine he wouldn’t dare fight anyone away from a basketball court and away from 20 players who would step in immediately to break up a fight.

While I think any multi-millionaire would be stupid to get into a fight, Draymond talks like he’s tough and down.. but he’s fake. Same went with Richard Sherman in the NFL.. fake tough guys

shout out to the fan who snuck an underhand arcing throw of his drink from like 12 rows back and hit Artest directly in the face as he laid on the scorers table.

And shout out to Artest who actually seemed to know where it came from.
Well when a guy that big and tough looks into the crowd, I think you can tell by the look on everyone's face who did it. His facial reaction was probably much different than everyone around him. I imagine it was like the Brady Bunch and everyone was looking at Alice.

1700158829334.png

And what a pussy for Artest to want to fight that guy but show restraint when it came to Ben Wallace or Rasheed Wallace.

Actually, Ron grabbed the wrong dude. I was just reading up on the incident

With the Pacers leading 97–82 and 45.9 seconds left in the game,[5] Pistons center Ben Wallace attempted a layup shot but was fouled from behind by Pacers small forward Ron Artest. A furious Wallace then shoved Artest, and a fight broke out on the court between a few players from both squads. The players had been separated, game officials were discussing consequences, and Artest was lying on the scorer's table pending an interview when a fan named John Green hit him with a drink thrown from several rows up in the stands.[6]

Artest immediately charged into the crowd and grabbed another fan, Michael Ryan, whom he mistakenly believed was the culprit.

He’s a fake tough guy, not that being some violent individual is good.. but he gets chesty and runs his mouth, and I would imagine he wouldn’t dare fight anyone away from a basketball court and away from 20 players who would step in immediately to break up a fight.

While I think any multi-millionaire would be stupid to get into a fight, Draymond talks like he’s tough and down.. but he’s fake. Same went with Richard Sherman in the NFL.. fake tough guys
OMG, you mention Sherman. If I were Ronda Rousy's husband I would divorce her. So Ronda goes on some reality show called Living on Mars? Her and other B list celebrities go on the show and each week one is eliminated. I am so fucking sick of reality tv. When's it going to stop?

Anyways, Ronda shouldn't even be there. She's home sick because she has a new baby. What??? You're off on a god damn realty show with a 1 year old baby? What a loser! How much did that show pay? Nothing. Why not just keep doing WWE? Why leave your husband and child for a stupid reality show?

Sorry, that's not what grosses me out. When she leaves she says her besty is OOPS, I'm talking about Marshan Lynch. Anyways let me finish the story. So Ronda says he's the only guy she could never take down. She tried every day to take him down and they had some battles, but she was never able to take him down. I wonder how many of those matches he had a hard on? If I were her husband I'd be worried.

Sherman want to be Busta Rhymes. LOL
1700159364242.png

1700159411112.png

Isn't that the hold the ex-marine had on a violent person on the New York subway? I guess there is a time and place.

Forum List

Back