Drag vs Kids

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
This drag queen expresses it pretty well, although I do have some issues with a couple of points made.

This YouTuber is awesome for making this video! I appreciate it SO MUCH!

These "gays" and "trans" you see on TV and in the media.......all the ones you see, hear, and read about ARE THE FAR LEFT LUNATIC FRINGE of gay culture!!! REAL GAYS DESPISE THEM, as I do!!

They have desecrated and perverted and destroyed everything gays of the past have fought for in this country!! THEY ARE NOT THE MAJORITY, THEY ARE THE FAR EXTREME MINORITY!!

But yet, like many blacks will tell you........we are ALL judged by how the media portrays us with despicable human garbage they promote and air!!

It's one thing for a kid to grow up knowing what sexual preference they are.

It is something completely different to coerce, brainwash, and force a kid to believe something or do something that is HEINOUSLY INAPPROPRIATE for them! Kids need to be kids, and discover things on their own, as it has always been in the past. If they have questions about something, they need to talk to mommy and daddy, or a teacher, or their religious leader about it! NONE of this should be SHOVED down their throats and into their heads!

Let kids be kids. They do NOT need adult behaviors of any kind forced on them. They will be adults soon enough and make their own decisions........bad or good.

But parents NEED to be there for their kids. Don't sit them in front of the TV or computer or video game console and walk away. Make SURE your kids KNOW they can come to you about ANY QUESTION they might have and NOT BE JUDGED OR PUNISHED for it!!

Do you just intend to be a live in babysitter, or do you intend to be an awesome parent?

Many groups that have folks all labeled the same feel this way. I know a naturalized citizen from Cuba that detests illegal immigrants who aren't willing to go through the process as she did.

Many groups that have folks all labeled the same feel this way. I know a naturalized citizen from Cuba that detests illegal immigrants who aren't willing to go through the process as she did.
😄

You mean the process of touching your foot on American soil and being granted immediate asylum? Yes, all immigrants should be afforded the same.

😄

You mean the process of touching your foot on American soil and being granted immediate asylum? Yes, all immigrants should be afforded the same.
Not what I meant at all. I'm talking about a Doctor in Cuba that ended up working as a janitor in the US since the Cuban medical degree wasn't honored. Not someone who took advantage of "wet foot dry foot." Your idea of anyone crossing the border being an instant citizen is not well thought out. No other countries operate that way. Even Canada has a more selective border process than we do.

Not what I meant at all. I'm talking about a Doctor in Cuba that ended up working as a janitor in the US since the Cuban medical degree wasn't honored. Not someone who took advantage of "wet foot dry foot." Your idea of anyone crossing the border being an instant citizen is not well thought out. No other countries operate that way. Even Canada has a more selective border process than we do.
That's how most Cubans got here and what does him working as a janitor have to do with wet foot dry foot?

I worked with a guy who did it the legal way and despises and hates the ones that get everything for free just for walking across the border!

This drag queen expresses it pretty well, although I do have some issues with a couple of points made.

This YouTuber is awesome for making this video! I appreciate it SO MUCH!

These "gays" and "trans" you see on TV and in the media.......all the ones you see, hear, and read about ARE THE FAR LEFT LUNATIC FRINGE of gay culture!!! REAL GAYS DESPISE THEM, as I do!!

They have desecrated and perverted and destroyed everything gays of the past have fought for in this country!! THEY ARE NOT THE MAJORITY, THEY ARE THE FAR EXTREME MINORITY!!

But yet, like many blacks will tell you........we are ALL judged by how the media portrays us with despicable human garbage they promote and air!!

It's one thing for a kid to grow up knowing what sexual preference they are.

It is something completely different to coerce, brainwash, and force a kid to believe something or do something that is HEINOUSLY INAPPROPRIATE for them! Kids need to be kids, and discover things on their own, as it has always been in the past. If they have questions about something, they need to talk to mommy and daddy, or a teacher, or their religious leader about it! NONE of this should be SHOVED down their throats and into their heads!

Let kids be kids. They do NOT need adult behaviors of any kind forced on them. They will be adults soon enough and make their own decisions........bad or good.

But parents NEED to be there for their kids. Don't sit them in front of the TV or computer or video game console and walk away. Make SURE your kids KNOW they can come to you about ANY QUESTION they might have and NOT BE JUDGED OR PUNISHED for it!!

Do you just intend to be a live in babysitter, or do you intend to be an awesome parent?

Well, actors, politicians, all these public personas, these are all the worst of the worst. Trump, Biden, (I won't put Obama or Bush in there, I think they're different perhaps) Palin, AOC.... a lot of famous people suffer from something, it pushes them, gives them drive to succeed. "If I get rich, then my problems will go away" "Why haven't my problems gone away? Oh, what's this white stuff, fuck me, my problems just went away. Oh, now they're back again. More white stuff... and I can afford it."

But then if the legal process were denied her, I'm sure she'd end up being more of the illegal ones.

Forum List

Back