Drag Queen show vs R rated movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
So, in a thread that has now been closed I stated that I did not think taking kids to a drag show was worse for them than letting them watch violent or sexual R rated movies/TV shows. I think both are bad and not appropriate for a child.

I was attacked for this stance, so I wanted to see what other people thought about it.

So, a couple of examples. When my daughter was in kindergarten a neighbor's son, the same age, asked if she wanted to watch Gladiator or Starship Troopers. She had no idea what they were but did ask us before saying yes. His parents did not see any issue with it.

A few years later I was staying with some friends while I was on terminal leave from the Marines getting housing ready for my family to move. We all sat down to watch a movie and they put on Watchmen the movie. Their 1st grade son sat there and watched it with us. They had no issues with it at all.

In my view, both of these are just as bad, if not worse, than taking a child to see a drag show.

What do you all think?

So, in a thread that has now been closed I stated that I did not think taking kids to a drag show was worse for them than letting them watch violent or sexual R rated movies/TV shows. I think both are bad and not appropriate for a child.

I was attacked for this stance, so I wanted to see what other people thought about it.

So, a couple of examples. When my daughter was in kindergarten a neighbor's son, the same age, asked if she wanted to watch Gladiator or Starship Troopers. She had no idea what they were but did ask us before saying yes. His parents did not see any issue with it.

A few years later I was staying with some friends while I was on terminal leave from the Marines getting housing ready for my family to move. We all sat down to watch a movie and they put on Watchmen the movie. Their 1st grade son sat there and watched it with us. They had no issues with it at all.

In my view, both of these are just as bad, if not worse, than taking a child to see a drag show.

What do you all think?

You support the people who are allowing, and even encouraging, this. It's your fault.

I think that there is a huge difference between what a parent allows for their own child, and what strangers take liberties with other people's children.

The current topic was parents that choose to take their kids to a drag show.

The current topic was parents that choose to take their kids to a drag show.
Then that is on them. I don't really care as long as they break no law.

The ONLY issue with drag queens, or the LBGQRDSA_)PRHNFD crowd is that they keep it to themselves and other adults.

Anything other than that is just nothing but an attempt to justify propagandizing our children.

I wouldnt have let my 5 or 6 year old watch any of those movies.
But idk if its as bad as drag shows. Reality verses a tv is pretty different.

I wouldnt have let my 5 or 6 year old watch any of those movies.
But idk if its as bad as drag shows. Reality verses a tv is pretty different.

Does a 6 year old or even a 10 year old really know the difference?

Does a 6 year old or even a 10 year old really know the difference?
I made sure mine knew tv was fake.
Cut off some limbs in front of a 5 year old and see if their reaction is different from watching gladiator lol

I made sure mine knew tv was fake.
Cut off some limbs in front of a 5 year old and see if their reaction is different from watching gladiator lol

yet those same children can have nightmares over things they see on the TV.

What do you all think?

the hollwood and the lbgtq communities are predominately made up of leftists .

figures you would compare make believe to real life pedos raping and killing children,,

I did not do this and am tired of you saying I did. We were talking about a drag queen show, not raping and killing of children.

Why do you feel the need to do this?

why do you feel the need to justify pedos around children??

Reported.

I am not justifying anything. I think both are bad, you only think one is bad. Seems you are the one that is needing to justify your actions

What do you all think?
Thread locked while Moderation confer. This is Clean Debate Zone. A lot of things wrong in this thread. We'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back