Drag me to church South Carolina church sponsors drag queen event with unique style worship

Christians are allowed to have fun. This sounds like a fun event. Not threatening or sinister.
They're just misguided. They're trying to do the right thing but they're doing it the wrong way.

If you don't like it just ignore it. Nothing else can be done unless they are breaking a law.

View attachment 638275
So, you say you had enough when you saw that French teacher performing in drag for high school students in Middleton, Wisconsin? Well, get ready for more woke craziness – this time, in a church.

If you don’t believe in spirtual warfare you just might by the time they get done with your children, your instincts will be talking to you really strong so pay attention when it tells you THIS IS FKG SATANIC “ it is destory what our nation was built upon, it is being engineered to destroy what we know as a marriage between man and woman, connect all these dots!
Sometimes churches do musicals or comedy events for families. Don't you ever go to church?

Even Catholic Churches some times do comedy and musical reviews. They are great family fun. I never missed the one at St Maurice of the Stable.

You're insane, certifiable.

A bunch of mental midgets, focused on getting at children will NEVER "perform" at our church.

The outrage would boil over

I feel sorry for you. You have a gutter mind and always believe the worst.

I'm observant, you have your head up your keester...and I don't feel sorry for you. You're all over this forum trying to be above everybody and the sad fact is you're just another leftist bottom dweller

I feel sorry for you. You have a gutter mind and always believe the worst.

Whoa ... It is amazing that you are so clueless as to think it's a good idea talking about Drag Queen Shows ...
And then think you have something to say about someone else having a gutter mind.

I can personally point you towards a lot of women that are very pissed off at the idea that women should be hypersexualized in representation.
Don't worry about feeling sorry for someone else ... You better check yourself ... :auiqs.jpg:

Whoa ... It is amazing that you are so clueless as to think it's a good idea talking about Drag Queen Shows ...
And then think you have something to say about someone else having a gutter mind.

I can personally point you towards a lot of women that are very pissed off at the idea that women should be hypersexualized in representation.
Don't worry about feeling sorry for someone else ... You better check yourself ... :auiqs.jpg:

I have always enjoyed church musicals and comedy shows. Greenville, SC is conservative and so are their churches. This is just pearl clutching hysteria.

I have always enjoyed church musicals and comedy shows. Greenville, SC is conservative and so are their churches. This is just pearl clutching hysteria.

I don't care what you enjoy and didn't say anything about that at all.
I was talking about the severe case of cognitive dissonance you are experiencing.

Don't try to explain it ... You already said it ... And I wasn't asking you if you agreed ... :auiqs.jpg:

I don't care what you enjoy and didn't say anything about that at all.
I was talking about the severe case of cognitive dissonance you are experiencing.

Don't try to explain it ... You already said it ... And I wasn't asking you if you agreed ... :auiqs.jpg:

These church events are fun and they are for families... Usually put on by members of the congregation. Be stupid if you choose.

These church events are fun and they are for families... Usually put on by members of the congregation. Be stupid if you choose.

Do you understand that calling me stupid in this situation just confirms the cognitive dissonance diagnosis ... And there is no way it wouldn't ... :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 638275
So, you say you had enough when you saw that French teacher performing in drag for high school students in Middleton, Wisconsin? Well, get ready for more woke craziness – this time, in a church.

If you don’t believe in spirtual warfare you just might by the time they get done with your children, your instincts will be talking to you really strong so pay attention when it tells you THIS IS FKG SATANIC “ it is destory what our nation was built upon, it is being engineered to destroy what we know as a marriage between man and woman, connect all these dots!
Freedom of religion, derpa.

I'm observant, you have your head up your keester...and I don't feel sorry for you. You're all over this forum trying to be above everybody and the sad fact is you're just another leftist bottom dweller

You are a sucker for propaganda.

Forum List

Back