Utter insanity: activist mommy launches petition after kidss crawl on drag queen at library story hr

I'd be very interested to see who shows up to it. Perhaps even take some names and addresses.
So this is your way of saying, Yes, I would like Nazi gatherings at the library?

Nazi groups exist. If the library allows other groups to use their facilities, they must allow the Nazis.

Liberty, true liberty, isn't about just allowing people to say only what you want them to say. It's about also allowing people to say things that turn your blood cold. Things that would spend you life fighting to oppose.

We are Americans. We don't censor speech. We don't censor thought. Not if you truly believe in what America stands for.
Forget all that libertarian babble.. Americans with any morals at all would oppose this garbage being taught to small children as okay. Period. Not all ideas are worth hearing or giving any credibility to.

Great video at the OP's link.

The video is totally and completely wrong because the forensic lab may not be able to tell if DNA is male or female.
XX is female and XY is male, but what is XXY or ZYY, or the half dozen other possible but rare combinations?
There there is the fact that even if one has male or female DNA, that does not mean the person matches that DNA.
DNA is a blueprint that normally gets followed, but due to things like viruses, hormones in food, etc., you can turn out totally different than your DNA.
So a DNA test does not at all have to indicate how one has turned out.
There are just too many other factors.

So she is only 99.9% right!

The goal of this is to create future drag queens. This much has been said at the events by drag queens themselves.

Why the fuck would anyone with common sense want their kid to develop a personality disorder and sexual paraphilia like a drag queens cross dressing fetish?

The hell is wrong with people thinking this shit is "free speech"? It's child neglect and abuse.

I'd be very interested to see who shows up to it. Perhaps even take some names and addresses.
So this is your way of saying, Yes, I would like Nazi gatherings at the library?

Nazi groups exist. If the library allows other groups to use their facilities, they must allow the Nazis.

Liberty, true liberty, isn't about just allowing people to say only what you want them to say. It's about also allowing people to say things that turn your blood cold. Things that would spend you life fighting to oppose.

We are Americans. We don't censor speech. We don't censor thought. Not if you truly believe in what America stands for.
Forget all that libertarian babble.. Americans with any morals at all would oppose this garbage being taught to small children as okay. Period. Not all ideas are worth hearing or giving any credibility to.

"Monsieur l’abbé, je déteste ce que vous écrivez, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez continuer à écrire."

-- Voltaire

"Monsieur l’abbé, je déteste ce que vous écrivez, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez continuer à écrire."

-- Voltaire
This is US message board. English please.

All delightful cliches and shibboleths but it would be a cold day in hell before the city of Portland ever let Nazis use their facilities, much less step foot in the city that is run by Antifa.

I guess my point is that in leftist America freedom of expression is only afforded to those that meet the approval of leftists themselves. Let's remove the Nazis from the example as being too triggering and substitute instead story hour for fundamentalist Christian children.

I think it all ends up the same. Transvestites get the green light. Christian kids get red.

-- Voltaire

You know very well what it says ... or you should. But, in the spirit of full disclosure.

"Monsieur l’abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write."

-- Voltaire

You know very well what it says ... or you should. But, in the spirit of full disclosure.

"Monsieur l’abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write."
Not me. I don't think this garbage was what was intended when the founders were talking about "free speech".

I guess my point is that in leftist America freedom of expression is only afforded to those that meet the approval of leftists themselves.

Do you think that's the correct attitude for Americans to hold?

Should conservatives emulate that idea simply because those on the left do it?

One of the advantages of being a conservative is that your ideals are routed in tradition. Our ideals don't bend and sway with the political winds or the momentary whims of popularity.

I guess my point is that in leftist America freedom of expression is only afforded to those that meet the approval of leftists themselves.

One of the advantages of being a conservative is that your ideals are routed in tradition. Our ideals don't bend and sway with the political winds or the momentary whims of popularity.
Yes they do, along with Supreme Court rulings.

-- Voltaire

Not me. I don't think this garbage was what was intended when the founders were talking about "free speech".

I don't remember the founding fathers writing anything along the lines of, Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech ... unless it's speech I don't agree with.

Can you point me to where that is written?

-- Voltaire

I don't remember the founding fathers writing anything along the lines of, Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech ... unless it's speech I don't agree with.

I don't remember where they said being half naked and simulating sex acts infront of children in public and brainwashing small children into perversion should be protected speech either.

There are laws that protect children from many forms of "speech" that are freely available to adults.

Last edited:

-- Voltaire

I don't remember where they said being half naked and simulating sex acts infront of children in public and brainwashing small children into perversion should be protected speech either.

Do you agree it's all correct and good for college students to shout down conservative speech on their campuses?

Screenshot_20190712-165510.png

This is the kind of DEMON HOMO FREAK the DEMOCRATS want READING to your CHILDREN. These people are SICK and DISGUSTING.

Is this what YOU WANT?

freak.jpg

This is the kind of DEMON HOMO the DEMOCRATS want READING to your CHILDREN. These people are SICK and DISGUSTING.

Is this what YOU WANT?

freak.jpg

This person would never be reading to MY children ... because this is a voluntary activity.

My child was raised with a joy of books and learning (as I was) and I read to her myself every day.

Forum List

Back