Exclusive: Oligarch with Hunter Biden Connection Avoids Sanction List

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Democracy dies when the mainstream media are propagandists for the Democratic Party and the deep state.

There is so much smoke surrounding Biden but the propagandists of the MSM see and hear nothing.

Last week, I brought you news of Jared Kushner’s dealings with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, and somereasons, not previously reported, as to why MBS (as he is known) might want to invest $2 billion in Kushner’s new fund, even over the objections of the fund’s advisors.
In the meanwhile, I received a document that raises questions about a different president’s relative: Hunter Biden.
And Yevtushenkov—who used to show up at the Global Economic Forum in Davos with Ukraine’s pro-Russia former President, Viktor Yanukovych, according to an eyewitness who spoke on the condition of anonymity, has never spoken out publicly against the war with Ukraine. Further he was part of the group of oligarchs summoned to the Kremlin personally by Putin at the outset of the war.
But he remains strangely unsanctioned by the U.S. Why?
And he was only recently sanctioned, on April 13, by the British, following protests outside his London home during which protesters chanted, “Blood money out of London.”
Lawyers for both Devon Archer and Hunter Biden did not respond to my emailed questions. But a source authorized to speak for Burrell said that both Burrell and Gemini-Rosemont Realty (the name under which Rosemont Realty currently operates following the sale by Burrell) were very surprised to learn of the existence of at least one description on the internet misrepresenting that Archer had been the chairman of Rosemont Realty.
I reached out to the press office for the U.S. Treasury, which houses the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), to ask why Yevtuchecnkov has not been sanctioned, and I mentioned the scheduled meetings with Hunter Biden and Rosemont Realty. No response. And I emailed Baturina’s foundation. So far, no response.
So what’s really going on here?

Forum List

Back