Dr. Zelenko Warns If he dies it’s an “Assassination attempt on the Truth”

Why equal 'symptoms' don't exist in Africa or India which take Ivermectin million times daily?
Hence why the post office has made a deal with the FDA to suppress delivering it through the mail because it’s cheap and works so the drug company’s cannot profit from it.my aunt had a serious case of covid,covid only affects the elderly so she wanted to not go on any longer she felt that bad,she took Ivermectim and was back to normal within a week,had she git a hold of it when she first started feeling bad she would have been normal within a day but she had it fir a month so it took her longer.

America’s front line doctors have cured thousands like my aunt and this stupid sockpuppet shill from Langley says there is no proof we don’t need vaccines,he is going to love his place in hell he is going to when he departs this planet snuggeled up to gates and fuck Che.

Last edited:
OhPleaseJustQuit do yourself a favor and do what I did with this sockpuppet shill from Langley years ago,take advantage of the ignore feature.
I live in the midwest and it's winter. It gets a little difficult to go out and play when it gets so cold, I don't ski or any other winter sports so I prefer indoor sport. It's fun hunting them with verbal bow and arrow.

Not sock puppets, but trash of humanity
Actually we’re both correct.surada is a sockpuppet who is posting under that user name pretending he has been here just a year when he in fact is a long time poster thst has been posting here fir years actually,I guarantee this is just one of his sockpuppets he uses,so we’re both correct actually.

Last edited:
I meant it will be fun watching you try to hold your breath until the first "anti-vaxxers" die of your so-called "virus".
Wow. You're actually claiming that it's not mainly antivaxxers dying from COVID?

I can't tell if you're actually that delusional, or if you're faking it just to go along with the other cultists, and to justify your open murder-lust. Which is it?

You will be the dead ones, if you survive long enough after they begin the tribunals for those of you who support genocide. Nuremberg 2.0, baby. It's coming! I'm going to love it. USMB is going to be fertile ground for rounding you fuckers up and putting you in the gulags. I'm keeping lists.
There it is, the fascist going full-metal fascist, probably touching himself as he makes death threats.

Now, me pointing out that antivaxxers keep dying from COVID is _not_ cheering for their deaths. Quite the opposite. I'm trying to _prevent_ their deaths. Antivaxxers are part of a fascist death-cult, and we need to pull them out of that death-cult to save them. That means slapping them hard with reality.

And editing your post to change "coward" to "pussy". A little sexually obsessed, are we?
Nah. While the way I used the word was quite accurate, right after posting it, I decided to be more polite and edit it out.

Wow. You're actually claiming that it's not mainly antivaxxers dying from COVID?

I can't tell if you're actually that delusional, or if you're faking it just to go along with the other cultists, and to justify your open murder-lust. Which is it?

There it is, the fascist going full-metal fascist, probably touching himself as he makes death threats.

Now, me pointing out that antivaxxers keep dying from COVID is _not_ cheering for their deaths. Quite the opposite. I'm trying to _prevent_ their deaths. Antivaxxers are part of a fascist death-cult, and we need to pull them out of that death-cult to save them. That means slapping them hard with reality.

Nah. While the way I used the word was quite accurate, right after posting it, I decided to be more polite and edit it out.
Keep trying sugar. You work at it hard enough and you might eventually come up with something that actually insults me.

But don't hold your breath.

Keep trying sugar. You work at it hard enough and you might eventually come up with something that actually insults me.
Are you really under the impression that that anyone cares about your feelings?

All we want to do is stop you from killing people. We don't care if you sit and dream about your fascist utopia where you get to murder everyone you don't like. We just want you to understand that nobody is intimidated by your constant threats of fascist violence, and that you'll be squashed if you try more violence.

Are you really under the impression that that anyone cares about your feelings?

All we want to do is stop you from killing people. We don't care if you sit and dream about your fascist utopia where you get to murder everyone you don't like. We just want you to understand that nobody is intimidated by your constant threats of fascist violence, and that you'll be squashed if you try more violence.
TRRRRRRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!

No, sweetie, you do not get to tell me what to do until you are standing three feet inside my front door.

Period.

Forum List

Back