Dr. Zelenko Warns If he dies it’s an “Assassination attempt on the Truth”

The last known case is here

For additional cases go to duckduckgo.com and put 'doctor murdered'

Oh please.

The most effective possibility of suicide: just apply Ivermectin to your patients.

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko warns there’s a concerted effort to silence truth-telling doctors like himself, and cautions if he soon dies it won’t be from ill health, or by his own hand.

After application of Ivermectin after one -two days Fauci Flu is gone.
Reason enough to kill numerous doctors or imprison them.

img262859100.jpg
Look at India!

Ivermectin. No vaccine, no Fauxi Wuhan bioweapon

A group of antivaxxers held a massive death-cult rally. Being that it was a classic superspreader event, many of them now have COVID.

Do they now admit how their rejection of reality was essentially suicide? No. They're claiming that they were targeted by an anthrax attack, spread though the fog machine. After all, every scientific conference needs a fog machine, and TheMinionsOfBillGates knew that.

One funny part? The arrogance and narcissism of these cult losers. They actually believe that they're important enough for someone to target them with assassination, as opposed to just being comic relief.

Another? The symptoms they claim come from anthrax (blistering and passing blood) are symptoms of ivermectin overdose. Or reactions to cipro, a crazy powerful antibiotic used to treat anthrax.

Last edited:
A group of antivaxxer held a massive death-cult rally. Being that it was a classic superspreader event, many of them now have COVID.

Do they now admit how their rejection of reality was essentially suicide? No. They're claiming that they were targeted by an anthrax attack, spread though the fog machine. After all, every scientific conference needs a fog machine, and TheMinionsOfBillGates knew that.

One funny part? The arrogance and narcissism of these cult losers. They actually believe that they're important enough for someone to target them with assassination, as opposed to just being comic relief.

Another? The symptoms they claim come from anthrax (blistering and passing blood) are symptoms of ivermectin overdose. Or reactions to cipro, a crazy powerful antibiotic used to treat anthrax.
Definition of "cult": people I don't like.

Numerous doctors are murdered in the world for saying the truth.

Ivermectin can end the Scamdemic in tow days.
Brazil and India tried passing out ivermectin to everyone. It failed totally. COVID ran wild, and those who took ivermectin to cure it fared no better than those who didn't.

Why do antivaxxers worship failures and scams? Because cult.

Definition of "cult": people I don't like.
Cult traits:

1. Unquestioning faith over reality (As you put it, "What we accept as fact is what we accept as fact.")
2. Following charismatic leaders
3. Putting cult beliefs over family and friends.
4. Making up persecution fantasies
5. Promising retribution against anyone who opposes the cult.
6. Declaring anything that contradicts their worldview is FakeNews.

You antivaxxers hit 'em all. Hence, cult. No, I'm not sorry if pointing that out upsets you.

Now, tell us more about your long memory. What do you plan to do with your long memory?

The statement of Dr Zelensky is distributed on independent media sources only.
I don't read MS whore presstitutes, I prefer Info Wars
By the way Dr Zelensky is a Jew
Are you antisemitic?

She is an ardent Jew hater. She has a strong affinity for Islam.

Why equal 'symptoms' don't exist in Africa or India which take Ivermectin million times daily?
Because most of them aren't overdosing. And because few are still taking ivermectin, given its demonstrated complete failure in treating COVID. Unlike antivaxxers, they're not morons.

This isn't complicated. Why is it so hard for you?

Forum List

Back