Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: Why the Covid 19 vaccine (Pfizer) is deadly!

Very important information from Dr. Sherri Tenpenny about how vaccines work and why they will start destroying lung tissue after 3 months.... explained in an understandable way so that lay people can follow.
She talks about cases of hyper-immune reactions in experimental animals during previous trials of coronavirus vaccines, such as SARS and MERS, which has been an ongoing problem.
For a while, all seems well until the animals are exposed to the mutant wild virus. It's clear to them that the same thing will happen to humans.
Dr. Tenpenny and other scientists predict that millions of people could die from the vaccine, but it will be blamed on a new strain of COVID - to make a case for even deadlier vaccines.
"We are at a critical point in time for all of humanity on many different levels. And we're past the time of holding hands, of fidgeting, of being careful not to offend anybody, of being gentle with the snowflakes - we just can't do that anymore....
"We've been doing these vaccinations in America for a month. And in 30 days, we have over 40,000 adverse events reported to the Adverse Vaccination Database...we have over 3,100 cases of anaphylactic shock, we have over 5,000 neurological reactions that can range from headaches to numbness to paresthesias to headaches to dizziness to feeling like you can't feel your hands and feet - in 30 days!

"And it's estimated that less than 10% of the side effects that occur are reported....
"Can you think of a single product, in any industry - ANY industry - since there have been products on this planet, where we have 40,000 people complaining of side effects within 30 days - and it's not only still on the market, it's in full use, and we have paid actors telling us how great they are because they got their vaccine.
"And we offer people $500 to just get vaccinated. And we have nurses and doctors saying, 'I got the vaccine! I got the vaccine!' Well, they're not going to be as happy when they get their Bell's palsy, when they get their neuropathies, when they get their cardiac arrhythmias, when they get their ITP, their autoimmune reaction that causes them to die from a blood disorder, they're not going to be as happy.
"But we'll never see pictures of these people."

How disgusting spreading anti vaxcer garbage. Stfu
You came into a sub forum for conspiracy theories only to get mad about someone posting one lol do you realize how fucking stupid that is?
That’s troll shillian for ya,always embarrassing herself. :abgg2q.jpg:

For those who take the needle....I wonder if they did any research into what these foreign substances being placed into their blood actually are! The only way to be healthy is to live on natural products, heal naturally, eat healthy, breathe the air outside and not your own oxygen from inside a mask, and don't let foreign elements invade your body! I'm almost 62 and I can't tell you the last time I got sick...it's been years years years! :yes_text12:

I've had vaccinations for cholera, yellow fever, typhoid and boosters all my life... Also flu shots since 86, pneumonia shots and meningitis. Sherri Tenpenny is a nut and NOT all Osteopathic schools are created equal.
I bet you get sick a lot too
I bet that you will be sick if you're not already. I had the Covid Vax, the Flue vax( which I get every. You people are a dangee year) as well as many other vaxes and have not been sick for a day in many years. You people are a danger to yourselves and others and need to stop your stupid shit
I don’t get sick. Ever. If I get a cold once a year that’s about it. I treat my immune system the way it’s supoosed to be treated by putting only nutritious organic foods in my body and take in the vitamins and minerals that every human body needs to properly function. Our bodies are built to do amazing things if we take care of them. Do yourself a favor someday and look at what’s in vaccines. Or don’t and just blindly inject it into your body, it doesn’t matter to me.
He will blindly inject it into his body no doubt.:abgg2q.jpg:

You came into a sub forum for conspiracy theories only to get mad about someone posting one lol do you realize how fucking stupid that is?

When she replied, this thread had not yet been relegated to its correct forum. It was originally and incorrectly posted in Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare
There’s ample information out there about the dangers of vaccines so I’m not really sure why a thread about that needs to be relegated to conspiracy theories. I mean there’s literally already plenty of reports of people dying from the covid vaccines

Only morons can't grasp almost all governments in the world are going to kill us by the fake 'vaccine'
Too much people on teh Earth, too big concern for satanists who run the world
Yep,morons like progressive idiot and shillian and the vaccine apologists clearly can’t grasp that fact.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

When she replied, this thread had not yet been relegated to its correct forum. It was originally and incorrectly posted in Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare
There’s ample information out there about the dangers of vaccines so I’m not really sure why a thread about that needs to be relegated to conspiracy theories. I mean there’s literally already plenty of reports of people dying from the covid vaccines
The fascist mods here are as bad as you tube,Twitter and Facebook at censoring.they put this in a forum where they know the paid shills from Langley like shillian,wrongwinger and candyass roam and troll to derail any truth discussion on it.

Only morons can't grasp almost all governments in the world are going to kill us by the fake 'vaccine'
Too much people on teh Earth, too big concern for satanists who run the world
Yep,morons like progressive idiot and shillian and the vaccine apologists clearly can’t grasp that fact.:abgg2q.jpg:
The people who are morons are the ones who believe propaganda , conspiracy bullshit and outright lies

Fact Check: Have 966 People Died After Receiving the COVID vaccine? (newsweek.com)

Scientists told Newsweek on February 24 that serious side-effects from the vaccine were rare at a time when 65 million doses had been given. Some examples of common reported side-effects include pain at the site of injection and tiredness.

There also have been reports of people dying after receiving a vaccine, based on data from the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reporting database. VAERS is a U.S.-based early warning system for vaccine side-effects.

The Claim
Far-right U.S. news outlet The Epoch Times reported on March 6 that 966 people had died after having the Pfizer or Moderna COVID vaccines.

The Facts
There are hundreds of reports of people having died after getting a COVID vaccine, but that does not necessarily mean the vaccine was the cause.

Using WONDER, the CDC's VAERS database search tool, Newsweek gathered adverse report data specifically on deaths following a COVID vaccine from Moderna or Pfizer. It is important to note that our data contained VAERS reports processed as of February 26.

......it is false to say that COVID vaccines have caused 966 deaths, because the VAERS database is not designed to give this information. For example, in the dataset published by The Epoch Times, one of the people who died after getting a vaccine had also been injured in a car crash between getting the jab and the date of their death, but the case was still included in the dataset.

Very important information from Dr. Sherri Tenpenny about how vaccines work and why they will start destroying lung tissue after 3 months.... explained in an understandable way so that lay people can follow.
She talks about cases of hyper-immune reactions in experimental animals during previous trials of coronavirus vaccines, such as SARS and MERS, which has been an ongoing problem.
For a while, all seems well until the animals are exposed to the mutant wild virus. It's clear to them that the same thing will happen to humans.
Dr. Tenpenny and other scientists predict that millions of people could die from the vaccine, but it will be blamed on a new strain of COVID - to make a case for even deadlier vaccines.
"We are at a critical point in time for all of humanity on many different levels. And we're past the time of holding hands, of fidgeting, of being careful not to offend anybody, of being gentle with the snowflakes - we just can't do that anymore....
"We've been doing these vaccinations in America for a month. And in 30 days, we have over 40,000 adverse events reported to the Adverse Vaccination Database...we have over 3,100 cases of anaphylactic shock, we have over 5,000 neurological reactions that can range from headaches to numbness to paresthesias to headaches to dizziness to feeling like you can't feel your hands and feet - in 30 days!

"And it's estimated that less than 10% of the side effects that occur are reported....
"Can you think of a single product, in any industry - ANY industry - since there have been products on this planet, where we have 40,000 people complaining of side effects within 30 days - and it's not only still on the market, it's in full use, and we have paid actors telling us how great they are because they got their vaccine.
"And we offer people $500 to just get vaccinated. And we have nurses and doctors saying, 'I got the vaccine! I got the vaccine!' Well, they're not going to be as happy when they get their Bell's palsy, when they get their neuropathies, when they get their cardiac arrhythmias, when they get their ITP, their autoimmune reaction that causes them to die from a blood disorder, they're not going to be as happy.

What a load of bollocks. Be rest assured no self respecting virus would live in you nor the vaccine against it.
You're an indictment on the human race.

What a load of bollocks. Be rest assured no self respecting virus would live in you nor the vaccine against it.
Yes it’s always best to believe the establishment. They would never lie to you.

So you've been vaccinated then. My condolences.

Jo

Yes it’s always best to believe the establishment. They would never lie to you.
They have all run to the vaccine lines like frightened little kittens from a vicious rottweiler.....so yeah they don't like you.

When she replied, this thread had not yet been relegated to its correct forum. It was originally and incorrectly posted in Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare.
Doesn't matter. If they insist on moving posts to where they feel comfortable with them that's fine..... Doesn't mean anything at all.

Jo

Would you please stop with the ignorant, asinine, fear-mongering? You are actually hurting people with this nonsense.

Consider it Social Darwinism.
What fear mongering? This is the same message Biden and Harris spewed before they were elected. What was it then? The only fear mongering I see is inflated and phony virus statistics and the hilarious inference that you're gonna die if you don't get stuck. I am unvaccinated, unafraid and quite healthy. Now if you feel foolish...well then that's another issue...

Would you please stop with the ignorant, asinine, fear-mongering? You are actually hurting people with this nonsense.

I do....when I see people line up for death shots with absolutely no real reason to be in line I accept it as the fate of the Dodo.

The 4th Amendment of the Constitution guarantees the right to medical privacy (according to Roe v Wade). Medical decisions are personal and private, so I don't have anything to say, one way or another ,about someone else's medical decisions.

Get the shot, don't get the shot ... it's (Constitutionally) none of my business.

When she replied, this thread had not yet been relegated to its correct forum. It was originally and incorrectly posted in Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare.
Doesn't matter. If they insist on moving posts to where they feel comfortable with them that's fine..... Doesn't mean anything at all.

Jo
What’s sad about the whole Trump affair is the left lost their minds. Anything associated with Trump is BAD. They assume anyone who refuses the vaccine must be a Trumper.

It hasn’t even occurred to them that the vaccines are untested and unapproved. They are made by corporations profiting off suffering. These corporations have a long history of fraud, lies, enormous fines and penalties for wrongdoing, and outright criminality. Plus, the government gave them immunity from legal actions should their vaccines cause harm.

CRAZY!

I do....when I see people line up for death shots with absolutely no real reason to be in line I accept it as the fate of the Dodo.

The 4th Amendment of the Constitution guarantees the right to medical privacy (according to Roe v Wade). Medical decisions are personal and private, so I don't have anything to say, one way or another ,about someone else's medical decisions.

Get the shot, don't get the shot ... it's (Constitutionally) none of my business.
If only our government agreed with you.

If only our government agreed with you.

Well, to date, they have. Injections are not mandatory, for now. If they were to become so, a Constitutional challenge might rock the foundation of one of the Left's most sacred cows, Roe V Wade.

I'm not sure they would open up that Constitutional Can o' Worms.

New Topics

Forum List

Back