Immunologist and molecular biologist Prof. Dolores Cahill: Why COVID-19 vaccinated people will die months after mRNA vaccination.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Irish immunologist and molecular biologist Prof. Dr. Dolores Chahill uses the study "Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to severe immune disease of the lungs after injection with wild SARS virus" to explain in the video why mRNA vaccines are associated with extreme risks.
In many cases, when vaccinated individuals come into contact with wild coronavirus several months after vaccination, their immune systems will respond with a fatal cytokine storm. This because the vaccine mRNA genetically modifies the body's cells to produce the coronavirus spike protein. When a new coronavirus later activates the immune system, it recognizes the self-produced spike proteins as a threat and launches a major attack against the body's own cells. As a result, the vaccinated suffer septic shock with multiple organ failure, which usually ends in death.

The world rid of lemmings who foolishly believe that the gumbint is their friend...Having a challenge finding the downsiide.

Also could stand to lose those that think believing random trolls on the internet is the alternative.

The world rid of lemmings who foolishly believe that the gumbint is their friend...Having a challenge finding the downsiide.

Also could stand to lose those that think believing random trolls on the internet is the alternative.

The real troll are siting in parliaments and wanna murder us.
Their names are Biden, Putin, Xi Jinping, Merkel, Kurz, Makron, Erdogan & Co
All are freemasons and secret satanists

Irish immunologist and molecular biologist Prof. Dr. Dolores Chahill uses the study "Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to severe immune disease of the lungs after injection with wild SARS virus" to explain in the video why mRNA vaccines are associated with extreme risks.
In many cases, when vaccinated individuals come into contact with wild coronavirus several months after vaccination, their immune systems will respond with a fatal cytokine storm. This because the vaccine mRNA genetically modifies the body's cells to produce the coronavirus spike protein. When a new coronavirus later activates the immune system, it recognizes the self-produced spike proteins as a threat and launches a major attack against the body's own cells. As a result, the vaccinated suffer septic shock with multiple organ failure, which usually ends in death.

So Tramp made an unsafe vaccine.
Good job Trumpy bear!

So Tramp made an unsafe vaccine.
Good job Trumpy bear!

Although I voted for Trump I will never support him again.
Any politician supporting Corona lie is a traitor

The real trolls are the douchebags persistently posting BS to undermine US efforts to deal with the pandemic. I'm not sure if you're being paid to do this, or you just a Trumpster nihilist. But, you know, fuck off. Thanks.

As if I give a flying fuck what fake glibertarians have to say.....You're quickly becoming as drearily tiresome as Mac.

As if I give a flying fuck what fake glibertarians have to say.....You're quickly becoming as drearily tiresome as Mac.

You don't give a fuck about my post!?!?! - I'm gonna feel sad all day now.

The real trolls are the douchebags persistently posting BS to undermine US efforts to deal with the pandemic. I'm not sure if you're being paid to do this, or you just a Trumpster nihilist. But, you know, fuck off. Thanks.

There isn't any pandemic

It's a lie.

There isn't any pandemic

It's a lie.

Of course. And the moon landing was faked, 9/11 was an inside job and the earth is flat. Gotcha.

Coyote crazy conspiracy theories have their own forum.

The only paid people on these boards are the evil commie American hating posters you listen to that lied hundreds of times that there wa no major vote fraud in this election and that this virus is dangerous and killing hundreds of thousands around the world.those are the douchebag trolls persistanly posting Bs on the pandemic dumbass.

There isn't any pandemic

It's a lie.

Of course. And the moon landing was faked, 9/11 was an inside job and the earth is flat. Gotcha.
You are one stupid ass moron if you still don’t believe 9/11 was an inside job after all this time. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m surprised to see that you don’t endorce the magic bullet theory of the Warren commission as well that Oswald was the lone assassin of kennedy with no conspiracy to kill him,seeing what a dipshit you are,I’m sure you just forgot to mention that one and believe in magic bullets that stop in mid air and changed directions as well though:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There isn't any pandemic

It's a lie.

You are one stupid ass moron if you still don’t believe 9/11 was an inside job after all this time.

Thank you. You calling me a moron is high praise indeed.

someone farted in here.^

there are many doctors that agree with this doctor as well

it gets even better.

Here's the interview with Dr. Bossche, who has developed vaccines for major pharmaceutical companies, and worked for Bill Gates. He gives a very detailed explanation of the irreversible damage the covid-19 shot will have on your body (watch all the way to end):

depopulation indeed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back