Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: Why the Covid 19 vaccine (Pfizer) is deadly!

Would you please stop with the ignorant, asinine, fear-mongering? You are actually hurting people with this nonsense.

Consider it Social Darwinism.
I do....when I see people line up for death shots with absolutely no real reason to be in line I accept it as the fate of the Dodo.

The 4th Amendment of the Constitution guarantees the right to medical privacy (according to Roe v Wade). Medical decisions are personal and private, so I don't have anything to say, one way or another ,about someone else's medical decisions.

Get the shot, don't get the shot ... it's (Constitutionally) none of my business.
If only our government agreed with you.

Well, to date, they have. Injections are not mandatory, for now. If they were to become so, a Constitutional challenge might rock the foundation of one of the Left's most sacred cows, Roe V Wade.

I'm not sure they would open up that Constitutional Can o' Worms.
Yes I suppose that’s right. However lots of talk about denying rights to unvaccinated people here and around the world. Many businesses require their employees to be vaccinated.

This is rather funny. No one ever did this with the flu vaccine, which many refused to get each year.

There are now things called Vaccinated Cruises.

VACCINATION & TESTING REQUIREMENTS

Vaccinated cruises are available for guests who have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the cruise and have proof of vaccination. Guests will be asked to confirm their status as fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination in advance of boarding.* It’s important for guests to come prepared, as those who arrive at the embarkation terminal without the proper proof of vaccination will not be able to cruise, and no refund will be issued.

Guests must present proof of vaccination, as well as all required travel documents, at embarkation. Acceptable proof of vaccination must be in the form of the original vaccination record document issued by the country’s health authority that administered the vaccination (i.e., U.S. CDC's Vaccination Record Card). The name and birth date on the vaccination record must match the guest’s travel documents and show that the guest is fully vaccinated. This means that the guest has completed the full cycle of required doses for the vaccine administered (i.e., received the second dose in a two-dose series) and that the guest has received the final dose at least 14 days before the sailing date.

Alternatively, guests may present a digital COVID-19 Certificate (QR code acceptable) and a record of COVID-19 vaccination from a healthcare provider (original digital email accepted), personal electronic health record or government Immunization Information System record.
Have Fun. Be Safe. | COVID-19 Guest Protocols | Carnival Cruise Line

No one ever did this with the flu vaccine, which many refused to get each year.

Because no one ever thought to evoke a global, economy-destroying panic over the regular flu... just over the COVID flu,

What else to panicked animals do besides make rash judgements?

pah-170704-99-101875-dpai.jpg

Would you please stop with the ignorant, asinine, fear-mongering? You are actually hurting people with this nonsense.

I do....when I see people line up for death shots with absolutely no real reason to be in line I accept it as the fate of the Dodo.

The 4th Amendment of the Constitution guarantees the right to medical privacy (according to Roe v Wade). Medical decisions are personal and private, so I don't have anything to say, one way or another ,about someone else's medical decisions.

Get the shot, don't get the shot ... it's (Constitutionally) none of my business.

Well, to date, they have. Injections are not mandatory, for now. If they were to become so, a Constitutional challenge might rock the foundation of one of the Left's most sacred cows, Roe V Wade.

Roe v Wade is history at this point anyway.

I doubt it.....not that I support it but I don't think that will happen it is intuitively impossible for it to be effective. You cannot stop a pregnant woman from terminating her pregnancy....if they are determined they will always find a way. Making it illegal won't even slow it down IMO.

JO

In what way?

Forum List

Back