Dr. Poc......shines again....leaves military dogs behind.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I am a strong advocate for the Afghanistan withdrawal and shut down. I agree with many here who say that even Trump who intended to do this by the way would have had lots of trouble with it also. But I don't think he would have had the same kind of trouble. I'm willing to bet my best 10 gallon hat he would never have left the military equipment in the hands the terrorist group like Taliban.

Last edited:
I am a strong advocate for the Afghanistan withdrawal and shut down. I agree with many here who say that even Trump who intended to do this by the way would have had lots of trouble with it also. But I don't think he would have had the same kind of trouble. I'm willing to bet my best 10 gallon hat he would never have left the military equipment in the hands the terrorist group like Taliban and that he certainly would not have left the military dogs behind to the mercy of those savages. Of all the things that he has done I find this one to be the most typical of a two-faced liberal who espouses one value publicly but privately has none.

Nope. No military dogs were left behind. Some contractors left theirs, but the US military left no soldiers human or canine behind.

Nope. No military dogs were left behind. Some contractors left theirs, but the US military left no soldiers human or canine behind.
I'm glad to be wrong about that thanks.
I'm not sure why but the thought of it really bothered me. I welcome this correction. Military contractors should also be held responsible for that type of heinous irresponsibility however.
I would hope that they will be called to account for that since I'm sure they billed the American taxpayer for all of those animals and the care and keeping.

Jo

Last edited:
I have edited the top post.
Thanks again.

Jo
US military equipment was either removed or destroyed. Afghan army equipment was captured by the Taliban, along with a certain amount of contractor's equipment. Nothing high tech or cutting edge has fallen into the Taliban's hands.

I have edited the top post.
Thanks again.

Jo

Why would you take the word of of lefty before checking the facts. Sure they were contractors, but it was the Biden administration who wouldn't allow them on the planes.

It sounds like the dogs were rescued, not by Biden.

US military equipment was either removed or destroyed. Afghan army equipment was captured by the Taliban, along with a certain amount of contractor's equipment. Nothing high tech or cutting edge has fallen into the Taliban's hands.
Keep telling yourself that, and you may actually believe it.

I can see that happening.... the idea that the Afghan Army would stand after we left was never really viable.... Most of them are actually loyal to the Taliban Though the equipment they garnered is actually quite a catch and will enable them to project power.

The US....mighty and smart as it is ... is totally in the woods when it comes to this kind of religious fervor.

JO

I usually do believe facts.

Don't you?
Problem is we paid for that shit...... I heard a figure in the 85 billion neighborhood...let's cut that in half based on how partisans usually exaggerate. It was massively irresponsible one way or another for that stuff to end up where it did. I suppose we could blame the Afghan army commanders who are now wearing turbans again.... but somehow I have to believe that there is a pentagon Liaison who saw this coming and most likely raised red flags over it.

JO

Why would you take the word of of lefty before checking the facts. Sure they were contractors, but it was the Biden administration who wouldn't allow them on the planes.

Ahh..... there always seems to be a fly in that ointment eh?
I like to deal in facts If at all possible.....the story of the contractors over there is a dismal one to be sure.
thanks for pointing that out though.

JO

I feel sorry for the female dogs there.

See the source image

I usually do believe facts.

Don't you?

Since you were unable to provide a link supporting the dogs being left behind by choice of the contractors, perhaps you can provide a link to your other claim of US military equipment having been destroyed or removed BEFORE it was taken over by the Taliban/ISIS-k.

Problem is we paid for that shit...... I heard a figure in the 85 billion neighborhood...let's cut that in half based on how partisans usually exaggerate. It was massively irresponsible one way or another for that stuff to end up where it did. I suppose we could blame the Afghan army commanders who are now wearing turbans again.... but somehow I have to believe that there is a pentagon Liaison who saw this coming and most likely raised red flags over it.

JO

You are right, Hellokitty!

If Americans are left behind by this Administration, do you think they are going to think twice about leaving their dogs behind?

Of course not. :mad-61:

These are heartless monsters we are talking about here!

Last edited:
"No man left behind" is now "bet your ass you and your dog will be left behind".

This is appalling and beyond disgusting! :mad-61:

And now the Pentagon press secretary said that all dogs were brought home! :rolleyes:

This Administration wouldn't lie to us, right??

WRONG! all that this fraudulent Administration does is to lie.

Forum List

Back