Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

"what we have to repent for are not the vitriolic words and violent actions of the bad people (Trump), but the appalling silence and indifference of the good people (Kanye)" - MLK
ack. Putting words in his mouth.

As bad as Trump is (imo) he's not Jim Crow.
More about class than race

He is indifferent to the suffering of others

more bullshit, under trump the working classes (all races) are seeing greater pay increases than the rich. Its not about class or race, its about doing what is needed to improve the lives of ALL americans.

speaking of being indifferent, was Bubba Clinton sincere when he said to a black audience "Ah feel your pain". He was pandering, WTF is wrong with you?
WTF is wrong with you attributing MLKjr to politics of either political party?

only because the dem/libs of today are claiming that he was one of them. He was not, thats why I continue correcting that lie

"what we have to repent for are not the vitriolic words and violent actions of the bad people (Trump), but the appalling silence and indifference of the good people (Kanye)" - MLK

more bullshit, under trump the working classes (all races) are seeing greater pay increases than the rich. Its not about class or race, its about doing what is needed to improve the lives of ALL americans.

speaking of being indifferent, was Bubba Clinton sincere when he said to a black audience "Ah feel your pain". He was pandering, WTF is wrong with you?

only because the dem/libs of today are claiming that he was one of them. He was not, thats why I continue correcting that lie
It was an issue in the Goldwater LBJ election, and the gop was on the wrong side of history. Or at least Goldwater was, although I respect his consistency in what he viewed as limits on federal power. LBJ's signing the 1964 law pushed the gop to become solidly gop. And that is why the gop has never made any headway with black voters since.

MLK was mostly about the dignity of human life … not necessarily the antiabortion sanctity. That's beyond party or country or race.

It was an issue in the Goldwater LBJ election, and the gop was on the wrong side of history. Or at least Goldwater was, although I respect his consistency in what he viewed as limits on federal power. LBJ's signing the 1964 law pushed the gop to become solidly gop. And that is why the gop has never made any headway with black voters since.

MLK was mostly about the dignity of human life … not necessarily the antiabortion sanctity. That's beyond party or country or race.

the 1964 civil rights bill was only passed because of GOP votes, many dems voted against it. LBJ signed it because he thought "we'll have them ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years". LBJ was a racist and a pervert, he worked with the mafia to whack Kennedy.

Neither LBJ or the dems of today come close to believing and advocating what MLK believed in and advocated for. He was a registered republican. you cannot change that fact with rhetoric.

Lyndon B. Johnson told historian Doris Kearns Goodwin, “If I am ever to be remembered, it will be for civil rights.”

without LBJ, there would be no MLK, my friends
LBJ was right

Greatest Civil Rights President since Lincoln

LBJ did more than JFK ever would have

the 1964 civil rights bill was only passed because of GOP votes, many dems voted against it. LBJ signed it because he thought "we'll have them ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years". LBJ was a racist and a pervert, he worked with the mafia to whack Kennedy.

Neither LBJ or the dems of today come close to believing and advocating what MLK believed in and advocated for. He was a registered republican. you cannot change that fact with rhetoric.
It was passed because of the behind the scenes politicking from LBJ

That is true, but Goldwater turned the party to the hate and the Dixiecrats, and then Nixon. History passes.

But the gop has never explained how Goldwater became the ideology of Reagan. I mean, I think the civil rights laws forcing people to provide services to any group they don't like are not what the Founders envisioned. But it's not a formula for getting those groups to vote for ya.

But oddly there was some of MLK jr in Reagan's view of the path of history and the dignity of individuals.

Fight over what?
Equal justice?

is it equal that blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes in this country? You want to fix something? Fix the black fatherless family.
How do you propose to fix that?

1. stop illegal immigration that is taking jobs from blacks (and poor whites)
2. stop welfare practices that encourage women to have kids without a husband
3. pass school choice laws that will allow black parents to put their kids in the best schools
4. put prayer and the pledge of allegiance back in schools
5. stop treating blacks like second class citizens in order to buy their votes with free government "cheese"
How does that affect crimes or fatherless families?

are you really that dumb?

No, he's not. He is just stonewalling, because I taught him, that he cannot win debates, based on the merits of his positions and policies.

He knows that he is in the wrong, yet he is emotionally committed to his agenda, for reasons that he cannot admit to himself.

It was passed because of the behind the scenes politicking from LBJ

no it was not. it passed because republicans and some democrats voted for it. LBJ signed it because he thought signing it would buy black votes. He said: "we'll have them ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years" Thats why he signed it, because he thought it would buy democrat votes--------and it worked for a while, but no longer. Blacks today see how the dems played them and lied to them.

That is true, but Goldwater turned the party to the hate and the Dixiecrats, and then Nixon. History passes.

But the gop has never explained how Goldwater became the ideology of Reagan. I mean, I think the civil rights laws forcing people to provide services to any group they don't like are not what the Founders envisioned. But it's not a formula for getting those groups to vote for ya.

But oddly there was some of MLK jr in Reagan's view of the path of history and the dignity of individuals.

minorities are doing better under Trump than they did under obama, clinton, or reagan. How do you explain that?

Reagan was to the right of Goldwater

minorities are doing better under Trump than they did under obama, clinton, or reagan. How do you explain that?

The unemployment rate continues its ten year drop
Trump has done nothing for minorities

The black unemployment rate dropped 6 percent under Obama
Only an additional 2 percent under Trump

tell us exactly what obama did to make it go down. what bills and regulations did he put in place that cause the UE rate to go down. give us a list. We all know what Trump has done

tell us exactly what obama did to make it go down. what bills and regulations did he put in place that cause the UE rate to go down. give us a list. We all know what Trump has done
Quantitative Easing

Quantitative Easing Definition

Quantitative Easing

all that did was increase the national debt. It did not create jobs.

Obama is the king of raising the debt, he added 9 trillion, more than any other president, and if you are correct, he added that debt during an economic upswing. or were you making that up?

Quantitative Easing

Obama is the king of raising the debt, he added 9 trillion, more than any other president, and if you are correct, he added that debt during an economic upswing. or were you making that up?
And Impeached Trump is on pace to add more than Obama added.

Quantitative Easing

13 million jobs and a stock market that nearly tripled

Quantitative Easing

And QE continues to create the Trump "miracle." But I fear we digress.

Quantitative Easing

and our kids and grand kids will have to deal with the debt that was created by that dumb policy. since he added 9 trillion to the debt what was the cost of each new job? can you do that math?

Quantitative Easing

and our kids and grand kids will have to deal with the debt that was created by that dumb policy. since he added 9 trillion to the debt what was the cost of each new job? can you do that math?
LOLOL

You idiots never once complained about that under Reagan, Bush41, Bush43 or Impeached Trump. So no one gives a shit that you finally woke up.

Quantitative Easing

They will also have to cope with an environment we were too greedy and lazy to do anything about

Forum List

Back