Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

Jews don't believe God comes back to earth, you fucking ignorant illiterate nincompoop. Jews believe that the Messiah will return and it has nothing to do with Zionism.
Okay, I was wrong about the name HE uses when rolling with the posse.

Now suck my cock, ya little dumbass jew!

Zionists use Judaism, like the neocons use Christianity; neither care about the teachings of each religion, both use them only to further a political agenda.

You people are fucking disgusting trying to use a man who dedicated his life for "peace", to help invoke a positive image for such a barbaric and fascist nation, that has no regard for human rights and international law.

Over 60% of the Orthodox Jews in the holy land declare themselves to be Zionists, that was according to a official poll made months ago. Zionism is part of Judaism and is based on the Jewish Torah. Of course it "uses" Judaism, it is PART of Judaism. it's basically the CORE of Judaism. It's like saying Christianity USES the ressurection of Christ as something political. If you study Zionism you realize that it has the unbroken ties to Judaism, and Judaism is not at all political:cool:

Jews don't believe God comes back to earth, you fucking ignorant illiterate nincompoop. Jews believe that the Messiah will return and it has nothing to do with Zionism.
Okay, I was wrong about the name HE uses when rolling with the posse.

Now suck my cock, ya little dumbass jew!
Not everybody is a IslamoNazi cocksucker like you. Ha ha.

Talk about disgusting, that's what a piece of shit Jew-hating IslamoNazi worshiper like you does when you can't refute Dr. Kings words.

There's nothing rational to refute about his statement, which was an unsupported bald assertion. He conflated two things without justification.

Being against Zionism does not necessarily equate to being anti-Semitic.

You can dance around that fact all day long, but it won't change reality.
Zionism means the right for Jews to have their own state in the ancient homeland of their ancestors. Being against that means you're basically against a right for Jews to have what all other people in much greater proportion have, for example their are currently over 40 different countries that call themselves Islamic.

Yes, Frau Goebbels, I'm aware of the definition of the term, and no, Frau Goebbels, being against it doesn't equate to being anti-Semitic, no matter how hard you stamp your little combat bootsies.

And the number of Islamic countries is utterly irrelevant to the subject. Let's do have you stop trying to reference things that have no bearing on the topic, hmmm?
You guys really need to get with the program, nobody is falling for this "I am against Zionism but not against Jews", the only people that believe that crap are anti Semitic Neo Nazi dickheads like yourself. LOL

You really need to learn better English, Frau Goebbels, and stop drinking Nazi urine imported from Paraguay.

It's really fucking with your head.

Over 60% of the Orthodox Jews in the holy land declare themselves to be Zionists, that was according to a official poll made months ago. Zionism is part of Judaism and is based on the Jewish Torah. Of course it "uses" Judaism, it is PART of Judaism. it's basically the CORE of Judaism. It's like saying Christianity USES the ressurection of Christ as something political. If you study Zionism you realize that it has the unbroken ties to Judaism, and Judaism is not at all political:cool:
And the part in the Torah about the jews "...shall remain in exile until..."

It is not at all clear why 'Zionism' and 'Judaism' would be synonymous. As much admiration as one might have for King, he was not the source of all truth. In fact, in the context of the sixties he probably thought this appropriate. Jews did prominently help advance the Black cause (quite rightly). Everything Jewish, then, could be considered part of a friendship, a common cause. That does not make the two terms equivalent, however. As everyone knows, many Orthodox Jews are not at all happy with Zionism and the state of Israel.
That's right! If zionists and jews were that interchangable, then why is it, the Torah states the jews shall remain in exile until God comes back down to earth?

God come back to earth??

Wow, you really ARE clueless.

Wonder why you allow yourself so much criticism when you obviously know nothing about Judaism:confused:

And the part in the Torah about the jews "...shall remain in exile until..."
Since when have Nazi retards like yourself been Torah experts? 99.999999999999999% of 16 million world Jews religious and secular are Zionists. Would you like to eat more shit?

There's nothing rational to refute about his statement, which was an unsupported bald assertion. He conflated two things without justification.

Being against Zionism does not necessarily equate to being anti-Semitic.

You can dance around that fact all day long, but it won't change reality.
Zionism means the right for Jews to have their own state in the ancient homeland of their ancestors. Being against that means you're basically against a right for Jews to have what all other people in much greater proportion have, for example their are currently over 40 different countries that call themselves Islamic.

Yes, Frau Goebbels, I'm aware of the definition of the term, and no, Frau Goebbels, being against it doesn't equate to being anti-Semitic, no matter how hard you stamp your little combat bootsies.

And the number of Islamic countries is utterly irrelevant to the subject. Let's do have you stop trying to reference things that have no bearing on the topic, hmmm?
You guys really need to get with the program, nobody is falling for this "I am against Zionism but not against Jews", the only people that believe that crap are anti Semitic Neo Nazi dickheads like yourself. LOL

You really need to learn better English, Frau Goebbels, and stop drinking Nazi urine imported from Paraguay.

Ha! Did you vomit something that resembles a coherent response? You just spent all this time and effort and accomplished absolutely nothing. Next time try addressing the points being made instead of rambling irrelevant bullshit. Major FAIL. Ha ha.

Last edited:
HaShem bless the brave IDF troops!
smileys-praying-929024.gif
today over 45 Arab/Palestinian civilians were saved from the storm in Israel, due to the heroism of our troops! this is the true spirit of Israel!
t2022.gif
s11941.gif

Ha! Did you vomit something that resembles a coherent response? You just spent all this time and effort with accomplished absolutely nothing. Next time try addressing the points being made instead of rambling irrelevant bullshit. Major FAIL. Ha ha.

Sorry to have utterly dismantled your nonsensical bullshit, Frau Goebbels, and I can completely understand why you're so desperate to distract from that fact.

Tell you what, I'll chip in $6.08 for an English tutor for you.

That offer will always be good.

It is not at all clear why 'Zionism' and 'Judaism' would be synonymous. As much admiration as one might have for King, he was not the source of all truth. In fact, in the context of the sixties he probably thought this appropriate. Jews did prominently help advance the Black cause (quite rightly). Everything Jewish, then, could be considered part of a friendship, a common cause. That does not make the two terms equivalent, however. As everyone knows, many Orthodox Jews are not at all happy with Zionism and the state of Israel.
That's right! If zionists and jews were that interchangable, then why is it, the Torah states the jews shall remain in exile until God comes back down to earth?

God come back to earth??

Wonder why you allow yourself so much criticism when you obviously know nothing about Judaism:confused:

I think you're confusing Judaism with Christianity. The Jewish Messiah will not be a god, like Jesus is supposed to be. Most Jewish rabbis believe that Israel would be established (at least in part) BEFORE the coming of the Messiah, which is exactly what happened. (There is a small traitorous sect called Neturai Karta that believes otherwise, but no one takes them seriously.)

God come back to earth??

Oh they're experts on just t about everything, but their own stupidity. And they hate the truth.

God come back to earth??

I think you're confusing Judaism with Christianity. The Jewish Messiah will not be a god, like Jesus is supposed to be. Most Jewish rabbis believe that Israel would be established (at least in part) BEFORE the coming of the Messiah, which is exactly what happened. (There is a small traitorous sect called Neturai Karta that believes otherwise, but no one takes them seriously.)

Well of course, I know that, that is why I didn't get what Loinboy was babbling at:lol:

Forum List

Back