Dr Fauci nostalgic for the days when he testified via Zoom and could mute Rand Paul!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Friday that he misses the days when he testified before Congress via Zoom and could mute Senator Rand Paul.​
The esteemed virologist said that Thursday’s interaction with Paul “made we wish I was just on Zoom again so I could turn that nonsense off.”​
“Back in the days when I was on Zoom and he would go off on some tangent that was the exact opposite of scientific fact, I would just mute him and nod my head like I was listening,” Fauci said. “I’d use that time to think about what I would have for dinner that night, or maybe what to watch on Netflix.”​
After Paul claimed on Thursday that the idea of vaccinated people wearing masks was just “theatre,” Fauci said, “I instinctively reached for the mute button and then I realized I wasn’t on Zoom. That was a disappointing moment for me, I can tell you.”​
Reflecting on his Senate testimony, Fauci said, “I know that everybody in the country is impatient for things to get back to normal, and I get that, but let’s be honest: being on Zoom has a lot going for it. Even when the pandemic is over, I think I’m going to use it if I have to talk to Rand Paul.”​

:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Friday that he misses the days when he testified before Congress via Zoom and could mute Senator Rand Paul.​
The esteemed virologist said that Thursday’s interaction with Paul “made we wish I was just on Zoom again so I could turn that nonsense off.”​
“Back in the days when I was on Zoom and he would go off on some tangent that was the exact opposite of scientific fact, I would just mute him and nod my head like I was listening,” Fauci said. “I’d use that time to think about what I would have for dinner that night, or maybe what to watch on Netflix.”​
After Paul claimed on Thursday that the idea of vaccinated people wearing masks was just “theatre,” Fauci said, “I instinctively reached for the mute button and then I realized I wasn’t on Zoom. That was a disappointing moment for me, I can tell you.”​
Reflecting on his Senate testimony, Fauci said, “I know that everybody in the country is impatient for things to get back to normal, and I get that, but let’s be honest: being on Zoom has a lot going for it. Even when the pandemic is over, I think I’m going to use it if I have to talk to Rand Paul.”​

God forbid someone challenge the bullshit of Lord Fauci. Democrat operatives hate opposition to their control tactics. That's why they love Facebook and tweeter. Dumb ass.

You would think after getting spanked four times now by Fauci that Paul would have learned his lesson.

Rand gave up his claim to the "Dr" title years years ago when he left his practice in shame. Easily among the top ten most annoying Republicans. :)

His ophthalmology certification is contested. He originally earned board certification in 1993 after the completion of his residency. However, in 1997 he formed his own board, called the National Ophthalmology Board, with 200 other physicians in protest of certification requirement changes by the American Board of Ophthalmologists. The now-defunct board was not recognized by the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure, so Dr. Paul was not board certified by a board recognized by the state since 2005, and since Dr. Paul's board dissolved in 2011, he has had no certification from an active body, according to the Washington Post. Kentucky state law does not require board certification for licensure.

the quack fake-i slapped itself way back when the flip-flopper did a study on corona (chinese flu)
now the retard doesnt believe what it wrote.
wear a mask, dont wear a mask
this piece of shit is nothing but a crooked politician at this point----fake-i is a confused soul

Forum List

Back