Dr. Fauci gets annoyed with reporters.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The reporters were constantly badgering him trying to get him to say something negative about Trump. When they couldn't get him to, one of them asked him if he was speaking of his own free will. That guy showed a lot of patience with the press.

I feel bad for the guy. He's just the professional in the room. Just the facts. His only care is about the public health. He's thinking right now, "How the fuck did I get sucked into this malestrom of poo?". I could be sitting on a beach in the Lower Gilbert Islands getting my Tom Hanks on. But I'm here stuck propping up this wannabe who wouldn't know a public health crisis if it ran up to him and stole his nightly Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

A few choice Fauci qiotes from the past...

"It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's something that we as public health officials need to take very seriously."

“Obviously, you need to take it seriously, and do the kinds of things that the CDC and the Department of Homeland Security are doing, But, this not a major threat for the people of the United States, and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

“I think we can say right now, given what’s going on, that the risk to the American public is low. But that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be taking this situation very seriously, which is what we as health authorities are doing.”

The fake news media has been desperately trying to pit Fauci and Trump against each other for quite some time now. Rather than reporting the news, they are pathetically trying to fabricate a story to fit a false narrative they are brainwashing the feeble minded TDS afflicted morons into believing.

That's how they earned the moniker "fake news".

The fake news media has been desperately trying to pit Fauci and Trump against each other for quite some time now

Fauci and Trump have been reading from different scripts for much of this pandemic. It’s the media that’s recognizing that fact.

The reporters were constantly badgering him trying to get him to say something negative about Trump. When they couldn't get him to, one of them asked him if he was speaking of his own free will. That guy showed a lot of patience with the press.

We need to check if he's blinking in Morse Code.

H-E-L-P.

The sad thing is, any other president, we wouldn't be having the discussion where the only guy who knows what he's doing doesn't have to constantly mollify the Man-Baby to keep his job.

A few choice Fauci qiotes from the past...

"It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's something that we as public health officials need to take very seriously."

“Obviously, you need to take it seriously, and do the kinds of things that the CDC and the Department of Homeland Security are doing, But, this not a major threat for the people of the United States, and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

“I think we can say right now, given what’s going on, that the risk to the American public is low. But that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be taking this situation very seriously, which is what we as health authorities are doing.”

Wow, you guys are desperate to take anything out of context to justify Trump's neglect and sloth, eh?

Forum List

Back